Are things better than 4 years ago? You Betcha!

All of that was under Bush, you fucking moron.

Uhhh.. no.. not all of that was under Bush... it has continued under Obamalama

Thanks for crystalizing what needed to be said.

It was OK under Bush. But things are different since Bush and CONZ tanked the economy so now it's NOT OK under Obama.
But of course, NARY A CON was warning about our deficits back then. In fact, who was it who said, "Reagan proved deficits don't matter"???
Oh, the Republican Vice President, Dick Cheney.

Not what I said, asshole.. but nice try

I have NEVER given praise for Bush's economic policy nor his spending....

And I certainly do not give praise for Obamalama's efforts in the same areas, as they are indeed worse (even if you do try and use Chrissy's little bogus graphs, like he does)

Um before you go blaming OBAMA for that whole 5 trillion...look at this...

24editorial_graph2-popup-thumb-560x622-58477.gif

Now, don't you feel STUPID?
Or are you now against the spending when Obama does it but it was PERFECTLY FINE when Bush did it? Or were you against it all along but didn't really do or say anything about it until after Obama got in office?

Actually you are the being proven to be stupid.

The dem majority extended those cuts. The tea party enters and suddenly its their fault.

But the fact that democrats wanted to spend that money instead of giving it back makes you even more of a moron.

Things have gone downhill since Donald Regan started whispering in Ronald Reagan's ear in the 1980's. Get a grip and realize it's as Ralph Nader has said, "....we are ruled in this country by a two-party dictatorship".

No one represents the people any more. They are entities unto themselves unless dragged down. And they need a shit kicking.

Now 2010 was a good start and I wish more on the left would understand you can really make a movement happen like the Tea Party where it does boil down to "you work for me when you go to Washington".

We're not that far apart on what we want out of those we elect. Answers and results and for cripes sakes do something that means something in Washington.

Washington needs an enema.

[/QUOTE]
I'm talking about this mythical $5 Trillion you keep blaming on Obama: he can't spend any money! Blame Congress. And start with the House.[/QUOTE]

Yup.
It's mindless to hyper-focus on Obama when it's Congress, who are paid handsomely by the lobbyists, to do exactly what they are told.

Anybody can see things are worse but to be honest you have to go back 6 years to the time the democrats gained the majority in BOTH houses of congress during Bush's last two years. Fannie Mae collapsed while democrat chairman of the House banking committee, which had oversight responsibility, was telling Americans that Fannie was doing fine. Democrats set the US up for the biggest "October surprise" in history when they engineered the economic collapse during Bush's last year in office. Along came a smiling fast talker who promised "hope and change" and here we are with gas at $3.75 and an actual unemployment rate at around 14% and the true believers still clinging to the extortion scheme of man-made global warming so they can sink the Country they hate even deeper.

I'm talking about this mythical $5 Trillion you keep blaming on Obama: he can't spend any money! Blame Congress. And start with the House.[/QUOTE]

Yup.
It's mindless to hyper-focus on Obama when it's Congress, who are paid handsomely by the lobbyists, to do exactly what they are told.
[/QUOTE]

Bullshit

"Obama has been a total goat-fuck as far as his foreign policies. The media just isn't reporting on the damage he's doing for our image abroad. Sharia Law will be in effect in several new theocracies, thanks to Obama and his friends Bill Ayers & his wife. We're losing the war. He's kissing our enemies' asses, selling the farm, and declaring his defeats a victory.""

LOL!!!

Yup.
[/QUOTE]

And poor, poor Obama, he can veto anything, he is so helpless.

Um before you go blaming OBAMA for that whole 5 trillion...look at this...

24editorial_graph2-popup-thumb-560x622-58477.gif

Now, don't you feel STUPID?
Or are you now against the spending when Obama does it but it was PERFECTLY FINE when Bush did it? Or were you against it all along but didn't really do or say anything about it until after Obama got in office?

Actually you are the being proven to be stupid.

The dem majority extended those cuts. The tea party enters and suddenly its their fault.

But the fact that democrats wanted to spend that money instead of giving it back makes you even more of a moron.

Things have gone downhill since Donald Regan started whispering in Ronald Reagan's ear in the 1980's. Get a grip and realize it's as Ralph Nader has said, "....we are ruled in this country by a two-party dictatorship".

Make no mistake, I may rag tough on democrats but the GOP will play hell getting my vote.

:eusa_shhh:

Remember the dark days of start the Bush Depression?
Remember how people were worried they were gonna lose EVERYTHING?
There was talk of bank closings. Panic on Wall Street.
700,000 jobs lost in the month prior to Obama taking office.
People were freaking the hell out!

Look at today.
Complaints that the markets haven't recovered FAST enough yet.

I'd say, considering where BushCo left us, we're not doing so bad.
God knows, if "the fundamentals of our economy are sound" old man McCain would have gotten in there, who KNOWS where we'd be today. Probably waiting in a bread line.

TREMENDOUS!!!
Just got my tax assessment for personal property.
What a failed year.
But, you keep stroking yourself, sucking Obama's ass.
Huge help
Thanks.

Jeebus what a pile of Pubcrappe!! Of course there was a depression, it cost 3 trillion dollars to avoid 20% UE and the collapse of finace and industry, and to have 99 weeks of unemployment and welfare for the victims of Pub greed and incompetence...thank god the Dems got in quick this time. Pub dupes !!

Not everyone is happy, why? Not everyone is getting their monthly check from the government yet. Soon we all will be able to stay home and make play with the babymama and get our check from the government. obama's got a plan and before he's done we will all depend on that government check.

Jeebus what a pile of Pubcrappe!! Of course there was a depression, it cost 3 trillion dollars to avoid 20% UE and the collapse of finace and industry, and to have 99 weeks of unemployment and welfare for the victims of Pub greed and incompetence...thank god the Dems got in quick this time. Pub dupes !!

I assume this is sarcasm.

I assume this is sarcasm.

No... he's really that fucking stupid.

It's totally ridiculous to suggest that we're better off today than we were four years ago. The only possible way is that four years ago someone might have been afraid they would lose everything and now they HAVE lost everything.

Democrats are going to come up with their claptrap and their charts and graphs and the American people will still have lot their homes, still be out of work, still have crumbling cities and a debt that is off the charts. The president will still be bowing and scraping to our worst enemies and showing the utmost contempt for the people he purports to lead. People will be choosing between food and gasoline to get to work.

Then they will come home, turn on the TV because they can't afford to go to a movie and the presidebt will be in their face telling them not to worry, in 50 years if all goes well all the cars will run on algae.

yes and no,if not for the gas drilling over the boarder in Pa,probably would have closed our doors 2 years ago. Waiting on the after shock from historic flooding last fall,spring will be good,later in year who knows.

I cant help but notice are deceptive friend is completely ignoring the point that unemployment's high. And that both gas and food prices have necessarily skyrocketed.

The fact is im not financially better off than i was four years ago.

Forum List

Back