Are they Real Or Fake?

Limbaugh is not the conservative spokesperson.

That's Michael Steele's job. I'm sure you can pull up some doozies by steele, the actual gop spokesperson.

Steele isn't the conservative spokesperson. He is the GOP spokesperson.
Conservatives don't have a spokesperson because conservatism is a philosophy, not an organized party. Limbaugh is part of the conservative movement, just like Thomas Sowell, Fuad Ajami, David Horowitz and a bunch of others. Some of them disagree with each other about different things.

David Horowitz...the Marxist?

I thought this thread was about Palins boobies.

I thought it was about boobies too....and hey, it's Friday!

UUYQ.jpg

you really need therapy to get over your Limbaugh fixation.

Better yet do what most free thinkers do and refuse to listen to him. The only downside is that you'd have to find something else to do for all those hours you are glued to the radio hanging on his every word.
Sorry, I know how much it hurts you to see me make a complete fool of your MessiahRushie, but it's just too much fun making you brainwashed DittoTards EAT his every word. :rofl:

I have never once listened to the blowhard. Unlike you.

Hey, look!! The liberals are derailing the thread.... I wonder why that is?

Maybe, just maybe, they have no possible legitimate come back to this Administration wasting billions of our taxes..... and hey, why should they care, they don't fucking pay taxes.

Limbaugh is not the conservative spokesperson.

That's Michael Steele's job. I'm sure you can pull up some doozies by steele, the actual gop spokesperson.

Steele isn't the conservative spokesperson. He is the GOP spokesperson.
Conservatives don't have a spokesperson because conservatism is a philosophy, not an organized party. Limbaugh is part of the conservative movement, just like Thomas Sowell, Fuad Ajami, David Horowitz and a bunch of others. Some of them disagree with each other about different things.

That is actually an excellent point Rabbi.

Forum List

Back