Are they Real Or Fake?

One thing you can be absolutely sure of, CON$ will never give the whole truth in context. Joke telling by robots is actually related to the important study of programming Artificial Intelligence. But if CON$ said the stimulus money was spent on AI it wouldn't be as deliberately misleading.

And CON$ wonder why no honest person trusts anything they say! :cuckoo:

One thing you can be absolutely sure of, CON$ will never give the whole truth in context. Joke telling by robots is actually related to the important study of programming Artificial Intelligence. But if CON$ said the stimulus money was spent on AI it wouldn't be as deliberately misleading.

That still isn't something we should be spending stimulus money on....just how many sustained (AKA long term) jobs did that create?

That still isn't something we should be spending stimulus money on....just how many sustained (AKA long term) jobs did that create?
Some would argue that R & D is very much a valid item to spend stimulus money on. They would argue that it not only creates the short term jobs for the researchers, but also has the potential to create a whole new industry of jobs for the future.

Of course, since CON$ and the GOP don't want jobs to be created until they can regain power, it's understandable why they are totally against funding R & D and are compelled to ridicule it in any way possible.

Some would argue that R & D is very much a valid item to spend stimulus money on. They would argue that it not only creates the short term jobs for the researchers, but also has the potential to create a whole new industry of jobs for the future.

Of course, since CON$ and the GOP don't want jobs to be created until they can regain power, it's understandable why they are totally against funding R & D and are compelled to ridicule it in any way possible.

I am all in favor of BUSINESSES spending money on R&D. I am even in favor of gov't favoring that through tax incentives.
I am totally opposed to gov't picking winners and losers in R&D. Any executive who had the track record they do woud be fired, if not jailed for fraud.
Of course for libs, the goals are the only important thing. Whether the means are appropriate or not is entirely irrelevant. Whether the program is a complete waste of taxpayer money is a side note. Only intentions matter to libs.
That's why liberalism is a mental disorder.

I think your projecting your own opinion onto the motives of people for whom your opinion doesn't relate but you are still entitled to have that opinion.

I think your projecting your own opinion onto the motives of people for whom your opinion doesn't relate but you are still entitled to have that opinion.
That, of course, is YOUR opinion.

I'm merely taking the CON$ervative spokesperson and titular head of the GOP at his word, which he insists people should do.

November 5, 2008
RUSH: I hope all your Joe the Plumbers are unemployed in six months! There.

October 31, 2008
RUSH:* Joe the Plumber.* Now, Joe the Plumber is an average citizen

August 23, 2010
RUSH:* I happen to live in reality.* The name of my city is Literalville.* And it makes a lot of people uncomfortable.* You would not believe -- in fact, this is an interesting thing -- you would not believe the communication challenges I have with certain people because I'm a literalist.* I believe what people say.* When they say it, I think they mean it.* The biggest challenge I have is to learn when somebody doesn't really mean what they're saying 'cause I don't say something I don't mean.* I live in Literalville.*

Limbaugh is not the conservative spokesperson.

That's Michael Steele's job. I'm sure you can pull up some doozies by steele, the actual gop spokesperson.

That's Michael Steele's job. I'm sure you can pull up some doozies by steele, the actual gop spokesperson.

Steele isn't the conservative spokesperson. He is the GOP spokesperson.
Conservatives don't have a spokesperson because conservatism is a philosophy, not an organized party. Limbaugh is part of the conservative movement, just like Thomas Sowell, Fuad Ajami, David Horowitz and a bunch of others. Some of them disagree with each other about different things.

Only honest and intelligent people trust conservatives. No intelligent person trusts you liberoidals.

You can't get anything right, edthesickdick.

I keep clicking on this thread hoping it will be a montage of breasts. I remain disappointed.

no kidding. If I wanted to watch some half assed conservative trying to be funny i'd tune into the Half Hour News Hour...

oh.. wait...

I keep clicking on this thread hoping it will be a montage of breasts. I remain disappointed.

maxi_mounds.jpg

2008101692949_man-boobs.jpg

July 7, 2010
RUSH: I mean, the whole point of the RNC is fundraising. The RNC chairman is not a media star and he's not a pundit. He's supposed to be a fundraiser. He doesn't speak to policy and so forth. He's not technically or even in theory the leader of the party. That's me.

you really need therapy to get over your Limbaugh fixation.

Better yet do what most free thinkers do and refuse to listen to him. The only downside is that you'd have to find something else to do for all those hours you are glued to the radio hanging on his every word.

July 7, 2010
RUSH: I mean, the whole point of the RNC is fundraising. The RNC chairman is not a media star and he's not a pundit. He's supposed to be a fundraiser. He doesn't speak to policy and so forth. He's not technically or even in theory the leader of the party. That's me.

Steele crazy after all these years.

New RNC theme song.

you really need therapy to get over your Limbaugh fixation.

Better yet do what most free thinkers do and refuse to listen to him. The only downside is that you'd have to find something else to do for all those hours you are glued to the radio hanging on his every word.
Sorry, I know how much it hurts you to see me make a complete fool of your MessiahRushie, but it's just too much fun making you brainwashed DittoTards EAT his every word. :rofl:

Forum List

Back