Are They Embarrassed Of Her? Democrats Block Press From Covering Maxine Waters New Hampshire Event

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I would say yes, that's the real case. As we all know, this entity exhibits a low IQ on a national stage. I don't know if its from being dropped on its head at birth, genetics, or just the weight of the James Brown wig she wears. Nevertheless, it's an embarrassment for it to be a lawmaker, but then again, it's an embarrassment that its districts voters put it in office. If it does decide to run against our non-politically correct glorious leader, he will gloriously win a 2nd term of epic proportions.

WOW! Democrats BLOCK the Press From Covering Maxine Waters’ New Hampshire Event

Last edited:
I would say yes, that's the real case. As we all know, this entity exhibits a low IQ on a national stage. It's an embarrassment for it to be a lawmaker, but then again, it's an embarrassment that its districts voters put it in office. If it does decide to run against our non-politically correct glorious leader, he will gloriously win a 2nd term of epic proportions.

If I were a Trump supporter, I'd be a lot more concerned about Robert Mueller, as he gets ever closer to those carefully concealed tax returns and business records of President Trump, and his multitude of business dealings with Mother Russia. :bye1:

I would say yes, that's the real case. As we all know, this entity exhibits a low IQ on a national stage. I don't know if its from being dropped on its head at birth, genetics, or just the weight of the James Brown wig she wears. Nevertheless, it's an embarrassment for it to be a lawmaker, but then again, it's an embarrassment that its districts voters put it in office. If it does decide to run against our non-politically correct glorious leader, he will gloriously win a 2nd term of epic proportions.

Link?

:link:

• Banned
I would say yes, that's the real case. As we all know, this entity exhibits a low IQ on a national stage. It's an embarrassment for it to be a lawmaker, but then again, it's an embarrassment that its districts voters put it in office. If it does decide to run against our non-politically correct glorious leader, he will gloriously win a 2nd term of epic proportions.

If I were a Trump supporter, I'd be a lot more concerned about Robert Mueller, as he gets ever closer to those carefully concealed tax returns and business records of President Trump, and his multitude of business dealings with Mother Russia. :bye1:
There's nothing to be concerned about the politically motivated witch hunt to nowhere. You do know if the proto-human named Maxine Waters runs against anyone for president, it would lose.

• Banned

Link?

:link:
Click on the link in the op, communist.

COLLUDING with the media!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

Appoint a special counsel to investigate the colluding against Maxine.

I would say yes, that's the real case. As we all know, this entity exhibits a low IQ on a national stage.

I know I am certainly embarrassed enough of her to go around for everybody, I figure she must have an IQ of about 85 at best, so what does that say about those who elected her? And I believe that is James Brown's actual hair sewn into a wig, bequeathed to her in his will.

As to Mueller, what will happen will happen, this "investigation" is nothing but a staged coup to try to overthrow a duly elected president, apparently ignoring or indifferent to all of the places where a true investigation belongs, about as fake as the widespread report of a second secret meeting with Putin. Is there something wrong with talking to Putin? It's Trump's job! No two countries need more talking between them than us, but secret meeting? The one in a huge room with a hundred other people, bright lights, media and cameras?

IF THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION WERE LEGITIMATE, THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR ALL OF THESE PHONY ALLEGATIONS!

Trump isn't going anywhere and if Mueller turns out a sham investigation, Trump is going to stop playing nice guy. And if they try to remove Trump for some phony charge, you are going to see between 100,000 to a million Americans drop down on the capitol like a truckload of pigshit in a protest the likes of which America has never seen. Let the man do his job and quit trying to make him out as the anti-Christ. No one is buying your bull.

It has been leaked her Ebonics teacher is not happy with her delivery

-Geaux

this trump dream - it's like a baby blanket for liberals.

kinda cute if not highly annoying.

/----/ And don't forget the giant Trump nothing burger with a side of fries.

You know that the tax returns have never been concealed, right? You know that the government has always had them and know exactly what's in them.

/---/ if you were a Trump supporter you'd be laughing your ass off about the big fat nothing burger.

Why, there is nothing burgers being served, and yet Maxine is a nothing burger criminal

YAAAAAAA... there's a WINNER for ya demtards... :lol:

But in all actuality, she DOES represent the modern day dems pretty well...

I'd be very interested to determine how many conservatives on USMB are NOT embarrassed by YOU.

Forum List

Back