Are These Two US Senators Lying?

I'm just wondering who the liberal moonbats are going to blame when they get their asses kicked on election day in November? Fun to watch.

Define "get their asses kicked"

Ah, that is easy... if the GOP wins just one chair each in both the House and Senate, some will declare that an "ass kicking" of the Democratic Party. Anything beyond that will simply be gravy. :lol:

Immie

I'm just wondering who the liberal moonbats are going to blame when they get their asses kicked on election day in November? Fun to watch.

Ah, that is easy... if the GOP wins just one chair each in both the House and Senate, some will declare that an "ass kicking" of the Democratic Party. Anything beyond that will simply be gravy. :lol:

Immie

true dat

Immie

true dat

I was thinking how I would define an "ass kicking" in this matter.

To me it would be sending every one of the incumbents (both houses) packing for home and put an entirely new Congress in Washington with the clear message... "Screw this up and you'll follow your predecessors very soon. We're tired of the partisan BS."

Anything less than all of them would be deemed a failure. {sigh} I realize I'm doomed to failure.

Immie

huh? drinking again?

"Both senators said they haven't decided yet how they'll vote on Kagan's confirmation." - I say they are lying.

Clearly blessed with the gift of mind-reading. Lucky you.

naw, but you'd have to have read the article before you decided to try and score a cheap shot. they lay out all the reasons they should vote against her, and no reasons why they should, and then blow smoke up the collective ass of America saying they haven't made up their minds yet.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

good night.

thanks for the funnies

D

They better be lying.

poor House, still trying to hump my ass.

sigh

Congrats!

dgta.gif

Dev.....they call you dainty?.....your the guy?.....:lol:...im sorry i was always wondering who Dainty was.....i was going to defend your manliness.....but i cant stop laughing....:lol:

Are their lips moving?

These are two of the most vile anti american christian fascist to ever hold office.

You don't have the slightest clue what fascism is, but there are trace elements of it present on both sides of the political aisle.

Are their lips moving?

These are two of the most vile anti american christian fascist to ever hold office.

You don't have the slightest clue what fascism is, but there are trace elements of it present on both sides of the political aisle.

I was born just after the end of WWII sport. I think I'll pass on an opinion or definition of fascism by a little punk like yourself. The robbers of the GOP have tried desperately to rename every meaningful definition of the merging of corporate control of our politics for the last 40 years. A snot nosed **** like yourself has no chance of "educating" someone who's father and uncle faught the Nazis and the Japs. But keep trying...you are at the very least amusing.

The forementioned senators are lying scum. Try to stay focused on the OP bitch.

I was born just after the end of WWII sport. I think I'll pass on an opinion or definition of fascism by a little punk like yourself. The robbers of the GOP have tried desperately to rename every meaningful definition of the merging of corporate control of our politics for the last 40 years. A snot nosed **** like yourself has no chance of "educating" someone who's father and uncle faught the Nazis and the Japs. But keep trying...you are at the very least amusing.

Your family's war history is entirely irrelevant to your lack of knowledge on fascism. My grandfather fought in WWII. It doesn't make me any more less knowledgeable about fascism. Furthermore, you are proof that age does not equal maturity. I'm 27. You're in your 60s. Who is insulting who with profanity?

The forementioned senators are lying scum.

That may be true. Most politicians can't be trusted. It doesn't mean they're fascists.

Try to stay focused on the OP bitch.

Don't deflect. You made an inaccurate comment regarding two people who were part of the focus of the OP and I corrected you.

Your family's war history is entirely irrelevant to your lack of knowledge on fascism. My grandfather fought in WWII. It doesn't make me any more less knowledgeable about fascism. Furthermore, you are proof that age does not equal maturity. I'm 27. You're in your 60s. Who is insulting who with profanity?

The forementioned senators are lying scum.

That may be true. Most politicians can't be trusted. It doesn't mean they're fascists.

Try to stay focused on the OP bitch.

Don't deflect. You made an inaccurate comment regarding two people who were part of the focus of the OP and I corrected you.

You corrected nothing. You neither explained why the senators are not fascist nor presented any evidense that my definition of fascism is incorrect. Oh wait..you cannot do that because you didn't ask what my definition is.

That is why youth is more likely to err. They stupidly rush to judgement. Another reason why your dumb asses get drafted. You are easily swayed by bad information.

Forum List

Back