Are These Two US Senators Lying?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Are These Two US Senators Lying?

Sen. Jon Kyl of Arizona and Jeff Sessions of Alabama said the writings show that Kagan was highly opinionated and wanted to use the law to achieve specific policy results, rather than deciding legal questions on their merits.

Both senators said they haven't decided yet how they'll vote on Kagan's confirmation.

---

GOP senators blast Kagan's work as clerk - Capitol Hill- msnbc.com

Quoted from the article: "The publicly available memos are on file at the Library of Congress."

So, I'd go out on a limb and say no, they aren't lying. Which leads to the next question: "Is Dainty stupid?". I guess we'll need to wait for the SC to rule on that one.

Quoted from the article: "The publicly available memos are on file at the Library of Congress."

So, I'd go out on a limb and say no, they aren't lying. Which leads to the next question: "Is Dainty stupid?". I guess we'll need to wait for the SC to rule on that one.
you missed the link explaining the obvious?

huh? drinking again?

"Both senators said they haven't decided yet how they'll vote on Kagan's confirmation." - I say they are lying.

Last edited:

huh? drinking again?

"Both senators said they haven't decided yet how they'll vote on Kagan's confirmation." - I say they are lying.

Clearly blessed with the gift of mind-reading. Lucky you.

huh? drinking again?

Clearly blessed with the gift of mind-reading. Lucky you.

naw, but you'd have to have read the article before you decided to try and score a cheap shot. they lay out all the reasons they should vote against her, and no reasons why they should, and then blow smoke up the collective ass of America saying they haven't made up their minds yet.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

good night.

thanks for the funnies

D

If a politicians mouth is moving they are very likely lying, or at the very minimum, stretching the truth. Probably best to assume what you hear/read is a lie until it's proven true. That's an awful sad indictment, imo, but probably your safest bet.

Yet when a politician speaks their mind or tells the truth they get attacked as if they put Jesus on the cross.

I blame the part of the public that can't STFU with their constant harping and whining.

:eusa_whistle:

huh? drinking again?

if their lips were moving... they were lying.

Sen. Jon Kyl of Arizona and Jeff Sessions of Alabama said the writings show that Kagan was highly opinionated and wanted to use the law to achieve specific policy results, rather than deciding legal questions on their merits.

It wouldn't be surprise me if that's true. Obama himself in an interview years ago said that the courts should be used to change the laws that Congress won't It only stands to reason that he would appoint judges who think the same way.

I say go with your instinct and intuition CG. ;):lol::lol:

huh? drinking again?

if their lips were moving... they were lying.

Interesting. I 'assume' you feel the same for the Dems?

Forum List

Back