Are these the antics of a well man?? Trump's latest tweets

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

As the phony Russian Witch Hunt continues, two groups are laughing at this excuse for a lost election taking hold, Democrats and Russians!

2:09 PM - 23 Jul 2017

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

It's very sad that Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their President.

2:14 PM - 23 Jul 2017

Now, our beloved sociopath in the oval office is turning on his own party for NOT defending him enough???

Is it bunker time???

Does this make it official that Trump is not "my president "?

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

As the phony Russian Witch Hunt continues, two groups are laughing at this excuse for a lost election taking hold, Democrats and Russians!

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

It's very sad that Republicans, even some that were carried over the line on my back, do very little to protect their President.

Now, our beloved sociopath in the oval office is turning on his own party for NOT defending him enough???

Is it bunker time???
:itsok:

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it bunker time???

Not for him.

For you, though....

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it bunker time???

It's probably straight jacket time. I think he tweeted out something this morning regarding his
beleaguered AG not opening up an investigation into Hillary's dealings with the Russians--LOL
Trump calls Attorney General Sessions 'beleaguered' in tweet - CNNPolitics.com

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it bunker time???

What's the issue?

It's downright scary how our President's brain is hostage to whatever manufactured bullshit Fox News is airing at the moment.

It's the closest thing to mind control of our Chief Executive as it gets.

Fox tells a lie, and Trump tweets it as fact within minutes.

Every American should be extremely concerned about the credulousness of our President. Extremely concerned.

Sadly, this does not worry Trump's Chumps as they are just as gullible and stupid as he is.

Trump does that just to drive Progressives to distraction.

No President has attacked his own cabinet and party with tweeter threats and insults--LOL

LOL, sure he does.

Nice work building up your other fake sock account. I have the bucs90 countdown to Flaming Progressive Moonbat clock set for your basquebromance sock

Well whenever you can prove that I am someone named Buc 90--let me know--LOL

th

Was Schumer's cable appearance the antics of a well man? Schumer shot down the entire Trump/Russia investigation by saying "it was our own fault that we lost the election".

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it bunker time???
Trump is just poking the idiots who predicted a landslide victory for Hillary in the eye with a sharp stick with his tweets, and it triggers them every time.

Bwuhahahaha.....

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Follow
Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Is it bunker time???
Trump is just poking the idiots who predicted a landslide victory for Hillary in the eye with a sharp stick with his tweets, and it triggers them every time.

Bwuhahahaha.....

It appears he is poking his own Attorney General and Republicans--LOL

702c7dd71d890e050e25e4a6e34e9a5b.jpg

Looks like he is getting ready to blow

Good thing Nixon did not have Twitter

You almost have to scratch your head in disbelief that it has been barely a month since the left swept the attempted assassination of the entire conservative faction of the republican party under the rug and pretended that a deranged Sanders fan didn't open fire on a republican baseball team Sanders went on with his anti-republican rants as if it never happened and so did the liberal media and democrats were busy destroying e-mails from the deranged assassin and denying the FBI access. Now angry incoherent radical lefties make snarky amateurish comments about mental the health of republicans. You almost gotta laugh..

Democrats gave up on scraping the bottom of the barrel for outrage du jour. They are now licking the sides of the barrel.

It's downright scary how our President's brain is hostage to whatever manufactured bullshit Fox News is airing at the moment.

It's the closest thing to mind control of our Chief Executive as it gets.

Fox tells a lie, and Trump tweets it as fact within minutes.

Every American should be extremely concerned about the credulousness of our President. Extremely concerned.

Sadly, this does not worry Trump's Chumps as they are just as gullible and stupid as he is.

Drudge.

Forum List

Back