Are These Ideas True or Not?

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
Hello everyone. I've noticed most posts are about 'your side sucks', and I'm getting a little bored. I find it strange that no one can come to any agreement on any issue. Personally, I believe issues can be objectively true or false. Here are a few questions.

1. Is single payer national healthcare a good idea? Yes or No
2. Does illegal immigration help our country? Yes or No
3. Do you believe the world is going to end in 15 years? Yes or No
4. If all of the Green New Deal was enacted, would it have any appreciable affect on climate change? Yes or No

I've stayed away from more contentious issues such as abortion or the 2nd amendment. I feel the above questions should have some common ground for both parties. You don't have to reply to all the questions, but do any of these questions have an objective answer?

Hello everyone. I've noticed most posts are about 'your side sucks', and I'm getting a little bored. I find it strange that no one can come to any agreement on any issue. Personally, I believe issues can be objectively true or false. Here are a few questions.

No, it's a bad idea. But it is inevitable due to no alternative offered by the Right.

Illegal immigration does not do anywhere near as much harm as claimed by the Right.

We currently have full employment. That means all the illegals who are here are actually doing jobs most Americans won't do.

What we need is immigration reform. Our quota system is seriously broken.

Do you know something I don't? :cry:

Is Jesus coming back soon?

4. If all of the Green New Deal was enacted, would it have any appreciable affect on climate change? Yes or No
Much of the Green New Deal has nothing to do with climate change.

However, if we transitioned to 100 percent non-polluting energy sources in the next...ohhhh...fifty years, it would make a difference on climate change. But in order to have a significant impact, we would need the entire planet to cooperate.

I've stayed away from more contentious issues such as abortion or the 2nd amendment. I feel the above questions should have some common ground for both parties. You don't have to reply to all the questions, but do any of these questions have an objective answer?

1. No.
2. No.
3. No...what the heck happened to the 12 year timeline?
4. No.

1. Look at the VA or counties that already have it. Most doctors can tell just by looking at medical hardware or a surgery if it was done in a country that has private insurance or national healthcare. Plus federal taxes would need to at least double.
2. While some claim that illegals are doing jobs that no one else wants the truth is they drive down wages because they are willing to work for low wages or under the table which means no taxes, social security, Medicare etc paid out. A savings to the employer.
3. Anyone that believes that probably believes in a flat earth. We have had glaciers covering a large portion of our planet. We have had swamps were none have been in millions of years. At one point the earth was one giant snowball. Climate changes.
4.we would never be able to afford the Green New Debalacle. Even if we could we are not even close to being the worst polluters on this planet so it would make no difference.

1. I'm not even sure what they mean by "single payer national healthcare" and I doubt THEY (the people proposing it) do either...so...NO!

2. No

3. No

4. No

we should jail anyone who questions global warming. Yeah, let's go get buddy buddy with those fks. Yeah, the left has lost their third rail a long time ago.

1. no
2. no
3. no
4. yeah, no.

1. no
2. take 20 million people who buy and use the same products as you do out of the economy and you'll find out -
3. no
4. yes and no - pure speculation based on opinion

1. no
2. take 20 million people who buy and use the same products as you do out of the economy and you'll find out -
3. no
4. yes and no - pure speculation based on opinion
nice job. I'll extend the branch once.

4. If all of the Green New Deal was [sic] enacted, would it have any appreciable affect on climate change? Yes or No

1. No
2. No
3. Who cares?
4. No

Most of Trump's base will be dead in 15 years.

senior.jpg

1. no

2. depends

3. No

4. no

1. Is single payer national healthcare a good idea? No
2. Does illegal immigration help our country? No
3. Do you believe the world is going to end in 15 years? No
4. If all of the Green New Deal was enacted, would it have any appreciable affect on climate change? No
Any questions?

1. no

2. depends

3. No

4. no
Depends on what?

No, no, no and no.

Forum List

Back