Are there USMB conservative Republicans who DISLIKE the Tea Bagger/Partier movement?

You can't handle an adult conversation.

Mainly because you come across as a two year old, so seated in their beliefs, that something just MUST be the way you describe simply because you said so.

I don't play that game. You want to have a conversation, bring your A game sport, otherwise keep your ass on the bench.

Who are you addressing in this post?

The dishonest child on the board.

You.

Dude....put a shirt on...Pleeeezzzz!

Dude, put a bag over your head.

At the time I came on USMB this was the only photo I had. It was goofing around in the shower. After the basically positive response, I have decided to keep it.

"You" are not "Goofing around" in the shower... You and another guy are "Goofing around in the shower".

Do we really need to see your gay frolic in the shower?

Really..dude!!????

Thank you for your well though out, non-emotional post.

Was that a snotty reply or a compliment? Cue me in Stainmaster, LOL.

This was a sincere compliment. When I sit down with my other set of grandparents, they are Reagan conservatives, and have rational thoughts to support their political preference.

As you can see from two of the posts above, the flavor of this thread is being attacked by a fellow who falsly points to civil rights leaders as bigots. When challenged to back his remarks, a made-up link appeared, and then disappeared just as fast.

This Tea Bagger/Partier stuff does nothing, but muddy up the water. I am going to ignore it, and hope that more people like yourself will point out that all conservative Republicans are not raving, racist, Tea Baggers. I think conservatives still have something to offer, but your message is being lost due to these spoilers/Tea Baggers. I had and do hope this thread will offer more rational thought.

I am ignoring the "grandparents" comment, LOL.

Not all Republicans are white, stainmaster. Traditionally, Cuban-Americans are single issue voters. Boycott Cuba, and force Castro out of power (which the US should have done and still should do). Some Cuban-Americans self-identify as "white" and others do not.

Many wealthy, older, successful people who are not white are also Republican/Conservative. We do not all idolize Reagan. We lived through his terms in office and recall such things as his refusal to allocate any federal money for AIDS research. His economic theories are foolish and have not stood up to reality-testing. There is no "trickle down" effect benefitting poor and middle class people if only we'd allow rich people to grow richer -- that's utter horseshit.

Don't make too many assumptions about the values or opinions of folks whom you do not know, stainmaster. ASK them. Many people share the same values, but not the same priorities. Remember stainmaster, your parents and grandparents are most likely old hippies and beatniks. Liberalism was a feature of our youths just as it is of yours, and we still hold fast to those POVs. We simply see things as being somewhat more complex that a young person does. As will you in forty years.

Peace out stainmaster, and remember to call your grandma this Mother's Day!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jej5d2kYjuQ]YouTube - Jack Kerouac / The Beat Generation[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILEP3QMl1LM]YouTube - THE LIBERATION OF OUR PEOPLE: ANGELA DAVIS 1969/2008[/ame]

I kind of got sucked into this Tea Bagger/Partier issue because a poster labeled one of America's civil rights leaders as a bigot. I am not sure, but I may have been pulled into the Tea Bagger/Partier thing because I am an Independent.

Regardless, I have yet to recognize a conservative Republican who has spoke out against the Tea Baggers/Partiers. If you are out there this thread is for you. I know I would like to know what you think.

republicanlogo.jpg

No. You are not an Independent. You are a fraud.

There are no Tea-Baggers, either.

Well, at least unless we think about the typical Saturday night of half the fuckin' uber-libs posting at USMB.

And frankly, who the fuck wants to think about them or their pass-times?

I kind of got sucked into this Tea Bagger/Partier issue because a poster labeled one of America's civil rights leaders as a bigot. I am not sure, but I may have been pulled into the Tea Bagger/Partier thing because I am an Independent.

Regardless, I have yet to recognize a conservative Republican who has spoke out against the Tea Baggers/Partiers. If you are out there this thread is for you. I know I would like to know what you think.

republicanlogo.jpg

No. You are not an Independent. You are a fraud.

There are no Tea-Baggers, either.

Well, at least unless we think about the typical Saturday night of half the fuckin' uber-libs posting at USMB.

And frankly, who the fuck wants to think about them or their pass-times?

Where you live does not look like the kind of place I would want to visit.

twilight-zone.jpg

Forum List

Back