Are There Any Real Ladies On USMB?

LOL, i guess it would depends on the hats and gloves and what you mean my real lady?

Well, until I saw the vampire lady, LOL! you'd be a shoe in! Happy Halloween! You make it, sans hat and gloves, none of us have them. ;)

Oh damn, I do have the gloves, from 1962, first communion. But please, give me a pass.

LOL, i guess it would depends on the hats and gloves and what you mean my real lady?

Well, until I saw the vampire lady, LOL! you'd be a shoe in! Happy Halloween! You make it, sans hat and gloves, none of us have them. ;)

LOL, i was asked to put up that Halloween avi :lol: Its an amusing avi. Thanks Annie. What i was wondering was the OP only says hats and gloves. Is that the only requirement or measure of refinement?

LOL, i was asked to put up that Halloween avi :lol: Its an amusing avi. Thanks Annie. What i was wondering was the OP only says hats and gloves. Is that the only requirement or measure of refinement?

I believe that was a close second. #1 is we don't hint at using slang terms for women's sex organs. I think you're safe. ;)

i dont think "hats and gloves" are the definition of a "real lady"

You've been fooled before?

:(
nope
but some trany's are really close
LOL

hillary_clinton.jpg

There's a lot of fine Ladies around here, I can only think of one that wouldn't make my list...

It is the perfect balance of ladies and whores.

When that is contained in the same woman I am in love.

Forum List

Back