Are There Any Real Ladies On USMB?

Yeah, and that Evening in Paris perfume. (Which BTW you could by from a site called The Shop at Irma Shorell<br>Long Lost Perfume.

Also other perfumes from that day are available there. I have some, they have bought the copyrights of some of those old perfumes, but they can't call them the same thing. The old Evening in Paris on that site is called Twilight, I believe, and it is the real deal.

They also make the old Jungle Gardenia, and call it Tuvache perfume. Got that one as well.

O I remember Jungle Gardenia! I wouldn't mind having that....thankies so much for the link!
:eek::eek::eek: jungle gardenia?

Cheap ho in a bottle!

*Unhappy face*

I think my Mommy wore it.....if I smelled it, I'd know for sure. They were rather poor, so it being cheap would fit. Mommy and Daddy both taught school.

The owner of a golf course in Georgia was confused about paying an invoice,
so he decided to ask his secretary for some mathematical help. He called her into
his office and said, "you graduated from the University of Georgia and I need some help.
If I were to give you$20,000, minus 14%, how much would you take off?"

The secretary thought a moment, and then replied, "Everything but my earrings."

Cheap ho in a bottle!

*Unhappy face*

I think my Mommy wore it.....if I smelled it, I'd know for sure. They were rather poor, so it being cheap would fit. Mommy and Daddy both taught school.

Sorry Madeline. Its just one of those trigger scents for me.

trigger scents?

could you please PM me, and lemme know what other scents may trigger specific responses.....:cool:

*Unhappy face*

Sorry Madeline. Its just one of those trigger scents for me.

trigger scents?

could you please PM me, and lemme know what other scents may trigger specific responses.....:cool:

Instant puke scents or i want to eat you up alive scents?

Yeah, and that Evening in Paris perfume. (Which BTW you could by from a site called The Shop at Irma Shorell<br>Long Lost Perfume.

Also other perfumes from that day are available there. I have some, they have bought the copyrights of some of those old perfumes, but they can't call them the same thing. The old Evening in Paris on that site is called Twilight, I believe, and it is the real deal.

They also make the old Jungle Gardenia, and call it Tuvache perfume. Got that one as well.

O I remember Jungle Gardenia! I wouldn't mind having that....thankies so much for the link!

Cheap ho in a bottle!

Good grief. You didn't really say that..

Boy - thanks for putting me on the list, Maddie. I would hope I'm a lady. I remember quite well the hats, gloves and purse ... God, and Evening in Paris - nasty smelling stuff. These days I rather like Givenchy's Organza - Indecence.

I suppose a lot of things make a lady - demeanor, confidence, behavior in general. Part of the weirdness of my childhood was never really "belonging" anywhere but always able to fit in anywhere. I use to think that setting a proper table was a pain in the ass - but in retrospect, it has served me well over the years.

Being a lady can drive men nuts. I met this guy who worked in my building and I have no idea how long he had been watching me, but when he finally approached me he started naming off every piece of clothing I had - he was particularly fond of this red silk number with a slit up the side. We're still good friends even though I've moved 7 hours away from Richmond.

I think one poster put it rather well - being a lady in the living room and a bitch in the bedroom.

I think if a man ever gave me something scanty and see-thru from Frederick's of Hollywood I'd probably be insulted. I'm more of the opinion that sexy is leaving something to the imagination.

Ah, well ... what do I know at my age? :D

Forum List

Back