Are there any real gentlemen on the USMB?

Several that I know of. At least toward me. And 2 that I have known for several years which I consider true gentlemen are daveman and Moon. Dive can be, but he likes to argue w/me..:lol: He's just a great friend of mine.
Oh..Lumpy, Ollie, Jeremy, umm..Dr House, I don't want to leave anyone out..:redface:

Lots of real gentlemen in my experience.

You would bring out the gentleman in any real man.. ;)

I'm rude, crude, socially unacceptable, twisted rotten and nasty.

And those are my good points. Just ask around. I make pets run for cover, babies cry and women cross the street.

And on top of that... I like lolcats and am not afraid to use them.
And we like girls who like us!

Ha! Just for that..you are a gentleman too!
shit....my cover has been blown.....

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Several that I know of. At least toward me. And 2 that I have known for several years which I consider true gentlemen are daveman and Moon. Dive can be, but he likes to argue w/me..:lol: He's just a great friend of mine.
Oh..Lumpy, Ollie, Jeremy, umm..Dr House, I don't want to leave anyone out..:redface:

Oh look at the smoovie!

flirt

:lol:

Oh look at the smoovie!

smoovie..?.. well, I suppose

flirt.gif

flirt

:lol:

It's Kat... I know a Lady when I meet her..

Just finished reading the thread.

People think I am a gentleman? WTF did I do wrong?

Poor Radioman......

BTW, I agree about Ollie, Jeremy, Dr. House, DiveCon.....Sheldon is also a gentleman.....the list of men who are not would be much, much shorter.

If I start calling everyone cock-gobbling midgets, would I be able to reverse this decision?
Oh, please don't. If you do, USMB would pop up on the first page of Dante's and 52ndstreet's morning Google searches.

You know what a gentleman is, right?

It's a man who never forgets a lady's birthday, but doesn't remember how old she is.

Forum List

Back