Are there any real gentlemen on the USMB?

I'm a REAL genitalman.

sleaze.jpg

I have been known to have some tender moments of poetry, but if a lady likes it rough it would be ungentlemanly of me not to comply.

Snoopy certainly has a sense of honor.

Especially when he is flying his doghouse into battle.

As some of you might already be aware, the subject of being a gentlemen came up in a recent thread- specifically the contrast between the 1st and 2nd-wavers who believed in equality, responsibility, and independence and the modern neo-gentlemen who, much like those same groups who took over the Coloured Civil Rights movement, seek to invert, rather than abolish, the historical system of exploitation and socio-economic and political inequality.

Or do you just play one on T.V.?

Good question. So far i have only encountered two who are NOT gentleman.

Several that I know of. At least toward me. And 2 that I have known for several years which I consider true gentlemen are daveman and Moon. Dive can be, but he likes to argue w/me..:lol: He's just a great friend of mine.
Oh..Lumpy, Ollie, Jeremy, umm..Dr House, I don't want to leave anyone out..:redface:

Lots of real gentlemen in my experience.

I'm rude, crude, socially unacceptable, twisted rotten and nasty.

And those are my good points. Just ask around. I make pets run for cover, babies cry and women cross the street.

And on top of that... I like lolcats and am not afraid to use them.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

And those are my good points. Just ask around. I make pets run for cover, babies cry and women cross the street.

Newp, no way, not true!

And we like girls who like us!

Ha! Just for that..you are a gentleman too!

Forum List

Back