Are there any Problems with Canon Eos 1Ds MarkIII ?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
Are there any reported problems with the Canon Eos 1Ds Mark III digital camera?.
I have heard rumors that there may be problems with the software , and hardware?
Anyone with info with regards to this.?

Are there any reported problems with the Canon Eos 1Ds Mark III digital camera?.
I have heard rumors that there may be problems with the software , and hardware?

Yea, it's a fucking canon! Any serious photographer takes one look at the silly little shoulder strap and immediately thinks conformist, non thinker, amateur..... easily sucked in by ad campaigns. I would suggest a Nikon but whites and asians prefer them so I'm sure you wouldn't be caught dead with one....... I think your people use Minoltas.:tongue:

"Your People"? How racist do you have to be just categorize people along racial lines for their tastes in consumer electronics and fashion. Tempted to neg! :mad:

52nd Street I'll answer your question but let me ask you this first: What neighborhood were you looking to steal it from?

"Your People"? How racist do you have to be just categorize people along racial lines for their tastes in consumer electronics and fashion. Tempted to neg! :mad:

52nd Street I'll answer your question but let me ask you this first: What neighborhood were you looking to steal it from?

Thanks for all your white mans burden sarcasm, but I already bought a Camera.
What about this New Canon Eos C, that can shoot 1080 with hd video aspect ratio,30 min.
and shot digital pictures.

Go to the Canon Web Site.

Forum List

Back