Are there ANY on the Left who still believe "The War is Lost"?

At one time, the vast majority of Americans believed Harry Reid. Where did they get that idea and are there any that still do?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYZEGot-xU4]YouTube - Harry Reid: "The Iraq War is lost."[/ame]

Are there ANY on the Left who still doubt the Surge?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_igpyewuzQ]YouTube - Obama Said The Surge Would Actually Worsen Sectarian Violenc[/ame]

We are not at war. War was never declared. How many times do you need to be reminded of this? Our "action" in Iraq could never have been won, as no guidelines for victory were ever set by Dubya and Dick. OUr original purpose for going into Afghanistan was to catch OBL. Until that occurs, our actions there cannot be deemed as successful. Can they?

We are not at war. War was never declared. How many times do you need to be reminded of this? Our "action" in Iraq could never have been won, as no guidelines for victory were ever set by Dubya and Dick. OUr original purpose for going into Afghanistan was to catch OBL. Until that occurs, our actions there cannot be deemed as successful. Can they?

So why was Reid talking about a "war" being "lost"

Have you tried to call his office to tell him your "ideas"?

Because Dubya and DICK were so dumb, they called it a war without knowing the policies of our own country.

What ideas? I am merely pointing out the facts of the situation.

Because Dubya and DICK were so dumb, they called it a war without knowing the policies of our own country.

So Dubya, Cheney AND Reid call it a war, but you disagree, thataboutright?

It's a war, onlysomuch as our failed "war" on drugs is a real war. Now THAT is aboutright...

It's a war, onlysomuch as our failed "war" on drugs is a real war. Now THAT is aboutright...

So you're still solidly in the Harry Reid "war is Lost" Camp.

Bravo

Let me get this straight:
Reid is talking about the "war" being lost because Pres Bush and VP Cheney were dumb.
Hello????

Here are the goals:
The Congress of the United States supports the efforts by the
President to--
(1) strictly enforce through the United Nations Security
Council all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq
and encourages him in those efforts; and
(2) obtain prompt and decisive action by the Security
Council to ensure that Iraq abandons its strategy of delay,
evasion and noncompliance and promptly and strictly complies
with all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq.

Looks like we met them. Mission accomplished!

Let me get this straight:
Reid is talking about the "war" being lost because Pres Bush and VP Cheney were dumb.
Hello????

Here are the goals:
The Congress of the United States supports the efforts by the
President to--
(1) strictly enforce through the United Nations Security
Council all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq
and encourages him in those efforts; and
(2) obtain prompt and decisive action by the Security
Council to ensure that Iraq abandons its strategy of delay,
evasion and noncompliance and promptly and strictly complies
with all relevant Security Council resolutions regarding Iraq.

Looks like we met them. Mission accomplished!

Where is the goal of toppling their sovereign government? When did we accomplish these goals, by the way? Specifically....

So you're still solidly in the Harry Reid "war is Lost" Camp.

Bravo

OK...just for grins and giggles.....if it is not lost, what have we won?

Soldier on, Buckeroo! You're cut front the same mold as a WWII Japanese soldiers they still find in the jungles of Bruma, who 60 years later still believe the war is on, or in your case lost.

Do YOU call it a war? The Constitution would disagree.

Forum List

Back