Are there any Ohio State football fans here besides me?

Do you have any photos of the”x” crawiling back into the tunnel after the Buckeye offense carved up the top ranked “X”ichigan defense last November?

View attachment 249103

Check out who's won the most games in NCAA history, creep....here's a hint......it's MICHIGAN. Last year and Urban) are gone same as Hillary's chances of sitting in the Oval Office (more likely to be sitting in a federal prison). Meyer's boys are the second best paid team, after Alabama, in college football....his coaches are dirtbags who beat their wives so I'm sure that's why you like them....this year is here and the game is in Ann Arbor where the Blue's lockerroom ain't got mics hidden in it.
This is a "What have you done for me lately world" pal. All michigan has done lately is lose!
Some times when my group is partied out when I am in Vegas, I just walk out onto the strip and screem OH! I always get a reply and some one new to drink and gamble with!

Neither of those two teams have managed to do at least one thing Ohio State did.

Beat Bama.
That's why I hate them. They good. And they hate us too.

Ohio State hates you? True.
MSU just knocked osu out of the big ten tourney.

At least Michigan and MSU are better than bama and osu at basketball. That something right? Lol

Neither of those two teams have managed to do at least one thing Ohio State did.

Beat Bama.

At least Michigan and MSU are better than bama and osu at basketball. That something right? Lol

Basketball?

What's that?

Is that, that sport those Hillbillies in Kentucky play?

MSU or UofM bitch!

Beat Bama.

Basketball?

What's that?
It’s the biggest thing going on right now.

Why don’t you ask osu? They are trying to get good at it just they can’t. Lol

MSU or UofM bitch!

Beat Bama.

Basketball?

What's that?

Is that, that sport those Hillbillies in Kentucky play?

B-Ball equals Basketball to the Ridge Runners, Clod Hoppers and Stump Jumpers in Kentuck.

Beat Bama.

Basketball?

What's that?

That's nice, but the topic is fans of Ohio State FOOTBALL.

Basketball?

What's that?

Osu is definitely the third or tenth best football team in the country every year. I give osu respect for their football program.

And some years Michigan beats osu and some years MSU does. But overall osu is the better program the last ten years.

But MSU and u of m are always better in basketball than osu.

So sit around and wai5 to finish 3rd in football while two Michigan basketball teams try to win a national championship

It’s march and you’re talking football?

Basketball?

What's that?

If I’m interviewing someone and they say they graduated from osu I take their resume into the bathroom and wipe my ass with it.

Basketball?

What's that?

Osu is definitely the third or tenth best football team in the country every year. I give osu respect for their football program.

And some years Michigan beats osu and some years MSU does. But overall osu is the better program the last ten years.

So sit around and wai5 to finish 3rd in football while two Michigan basketball teams try to win a national championship

OSU has won a national championship in football more recently than MSU or Michigan has won a national title in basketball. Matter of fact OSU has won two natioal titles since either MSU or MIchigan State has won one in basketball.

Basketball?

What's that?

OSU has won a national championship in football more recently than MSU or Michigan has won a national title in basketball. Matter of fact OSU has won two natioal titles since either MSU or MIchigan State has won one in basketball.
I know but in my life I have seen MSU and U of m win national championships in football and basketball. Osu is closer to winning a football championship than the two Michigan teams but I’ve seen Michigan and MSU national champions in football and basketball.

You’re like bama minus all the champions

Basketball?

What's that?

I know but in my life I have seen MSU and U of m win national championships in football and basketball. Osu is closer to winning a football championship than the two Michigan teams but I’ve seen Michigan and MSU national champions in football and basketball.

One forgets that OSU with one loss gets fucked out of the play off scenario like no other team. I am not downing you for being a michigan fan but I will keep rooting for my bucks. We could be missori fans and never have a chance at seeing a national tilte in anything. I understand this feeling being a Browns fan. I my self am not that big of a basketball fan and OSU delivers a quality football team year in and year out.

Basketball?

What's that?

March. April. Whenever. Its always a good time to talk football.

Do you have any photos of the”x” crawiling back into the tunnel after the Buckeye offense carved up the top ranked “X”ichigan defense last November?

View attachment 249103

Check out who's won the most games in NCAA history, creep....here's a hint......it's MICHIGAN. Last year and Urban) are gone same as Hillary's chances of sitting in the Oval Office (more likely to be sitting in a federal prison). Meyer's boys are the second best paid team, after Alabama, in college football....his coaches are dirtbags who beat their wives so I'm sure that's why you like them....this year is here and the game is in Ann Arbor where the Blue's lockerroom ain't got mics hidden in it.
This is a "What have you done for me lately world" pal. All michigan has done lately is lose!
Some times when my group is partied out when I am in Vegas, I just walk out onto the strip and screem OH! I always get a reply and some one new to drink and gamble with!

It works the same with Roll Tide. When my girlfriend and I started dating, she had never watched an entire football game. She is a Georgia grad, but wasn't into football. When we would be out doing things, having dinner, grocery shopping ect, if I had on a hat or t-shirt with the Alabama 'A' on it or more, there would always be a few who said "Roll Tide". She accused me of being in a cult. I started to argue, but then realized I couldn't. lol 2 years later, she is in LAX going to a Surf Music festival. I am 3,000 miles away in Atlanta. She sees a young woman wearing a Bama t-shirt. What does my Georgia Peach do? Says "Roll Tide". Another one in the cult.

One forgets that OSU with one loss gets fucked out of the play off scenario like no other team. I am not downing you for being a michigan fan but I will keep rooting for my bucks. We could be missori fans and never have a chance at seeing a national tilte in anything. I understand this feeling being a Browns fan. I my self am not that big of a basketball fan and OSU delivers a quality football team year in and year out.

When did OSU get fucked out of the playoffs? Getting blown out by shitty teams has consequences.

WinterBorn, post: 22013985
When did OSU get fucked out of the playoffs? Getting blown out by shitty teams has consequences.

Since Alabama had their fat Alabama asses handed to them by the Buckeyes with a third string quarterback’s first start in the first playoff series ever, I must remind you that The Ohio State Buckeyes lost to a shitty team VaTech that season too.

But guess what? They won the Championship.

Last year the Buckeyes slaughtered the number one ranked defense in the nation and its arch rival to win the B1G. For me at least that last Saturday of the regular season wiped out the humiliating loss at Purdue. The weakness last year for the Buckeyes was entirely on the defensive side. But the Purdue loss was an offense and defense failure.

The Buckeyes scored a mere six points during the first three quarters of the Purdue game. The defense was typical but the offense was an aberration.

I think if Ohio State had shut down Michigan’s offense creating a 70 to 3 rout or so, not only wouid they have had a better chance of proving that both sides of the ball peaked just before the playoffs, but it wouid have humiliated the overgrown rats up north even more.

But they didnt, so I am content to wait and hope for a rematch of the Buckeyes against Alabama in the playoffs. Two OSU wins over the rolled tide will make this a most fantastic BUCKEYE decade.

Since Alabama had their fat Alabama asses handed to them by the Buckeyes with a third string quarterback’s first start in the first playoff series ever, I must remind you that The Ohio State Buckeyes lost to a shitty team VaTech that season too.

Last year the Buckeyes slaughtered the number one ranked defense in the nation and its arch rival to win the B1G. For me at least that last Saturday of the regular season wiped out the humiliating loss at Purdue. The weakness last year for the Buckeyes was entirely on the defensive side. But the Purdue loss was an offense and defense failure.

The Buckeyes scored a mere six points during the first three quarters of the Purdue game. The defense was typical but the offense was an aberration.

I think if Ohio State had shut down Michigan’s offense creating a 70 to 3 rout or so, not only wouid they have had a better chance of proving that both sides of the ball peaked just before the playoffs, but it wouid have humiliated the overgrown rats up north even more.

But they didnt, so I am content to wait and hope for a rematch of the Buckeyes against Alabama in the playoffs. Two OSU wins over the rolled tide will make this a most fantastic BUCKEYE decade.
Here is what I love about Michigan and Michigan state. Each have won national championships in basketball and I think MSU might have a national title but I could be wrong.

Point is in my life I have seen national championships out of these teams in both sports.

Has osu ever won a basketball national championship yet?

I believe osu is the better football program of the three. Hate them. Lol

I have been hoping for a rematch with Ohio State too.

OK had one loss,by 3 points, to a team that ended the season in the top 10. OK also avenged that loss by soundly beating Texas in the Big 12 Championship.

Ohio State lost, by 29 points, to a team that ended the season with a 6-7 record. There is no way OSU should have jumped Oklahoma to get into the playoffs.

Forum List

Back