Are there any mirror fixers out there?

rr1

Apr 19, 2009
Hi crew. I think all the mirrors in the hall are broken. I'm fairly proficient at breaking mirrors but never was formally trained in their repair. Help!!! Some of you know my wife who is on here quite frequently. What the hey is it with this forum? We've been together since 1981 and she never had this kind of an interest in these things. What have you guys done to her? You bastards stole my wife!!!

Hi crew. I think all the mirrors in the hall are broken. I'm fairly proficient at breaking mirrors but never was formally trained in their repair. Help!!! Some of you know my wife who is on here quite frequently. What the hey is it with this forum? We've been together since 1981 and she never had this kind of an interest in these things. What have you guys done to her? You bastards stole my wife!!!
Mr. Bones?

The way I figure it, they've been together since 1981, so they may have a mile or two on them.

Maybe Terry's hubby?

You kidding? That one was debunked in 15 minutes flat.

Really? So she doesn't have a significant other that she's been with since 19-diggity-2?

No, her wife came on here pretending to be a man, but later admitted she was a woman. They have been together since 19 ought.

Okay, I'm confused.

So Sky Dancer is a lesbian who has a significant other who once posted on USMB posing as a man but later admitted she was a woman?

Really? So she doesn't have a significant other that she's been with since 19-diggity-2?

No, her wife came on here pretending to be a man, but later admitted she was a woman. They have been together since 19 ought.

Okay, I'm confused.

So Sky Dancer is a lesbian who has a significant other who once posted on USMB posing as a man but later admitted she was a woman?

Yes, it's common knowledge. No big deal.

Do you really think everyone who posts on here are really what they say they are?

I wonder if ____________ hubby thought his thread would turn to this, let's change the subject back to whose hubby is this? :confused:

(I wonder if he'll tell us who his wife is?)

Okay, I'm confused.

correct....but then she wasn't wearing her strap on at the time.....

Okay, I'm confused.

Or so she says. It could have been Sky herself, since the "sig oh" was never really heard from again...

Okay, I'm confused.

Yes, it's common knowledge. No big deal.

Do you really think everyone who posts on here are really what they say they are?

I wonder if ____________ hubby thought his thread would turn to this, let's change the subject back to whose hubby is this? :confused:

(I wonder if he'll tell us who his wife is?)

I was confused by Dis's post. I didn't realize Sky's significant other posed as a man. Thanks for the update.

So... You don't believe I'm really a platypus??????

I must say, the mirror breaking doesn't sound good... :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back