CDZ Are There Any Honest Clinton Followers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thread premise also fails as a straw man fallacy.

That one might cast a ballot for a given candidate doesn’t mean he ‘supports’ that candidate.

Indeed, 2016 will go down in history as the election when no one voted for anyone – only against.
Your premise seems to suggest that Clinton followers will vote based on false pretenses....since they apparently don't actually support that candidate. At least according to your theory.

Given the fact that Hilary Clinton represents the status quo of a corrupt political system is it possible for honest people to support her candidacy? Since it's clear that her primary constituents all have at least eight figure incomes....how is it possible to be honest in thinking she will ever do anything for anyone else?
My premise is that there are no honest Clinton followers. I welcome any rebuttal.

And that thread title, which automatically impugnes Clinton supporters, is "clean" debate? Really?
I invite anyone to honestly answer a few questions regarding Hilary Clinton's credibility as a candidate. No luck so far.

Given the fact that Hilary Clinton represents the status quo of a corrupt political system is it possible for honest people to support her candidacy? Since it's clear that her primary constituents all have at least eight figure incomes....how is it possible to be honest in thinking she will ever do anything for anyone else?
My premise is that there are no honest Clinton followers. I welcome any rebuttal.

No.

And that thread title, which automatically impugnes Clinton supporters, is "clean" debate? Really?
I invite anyone to honestly answer a few questions regarding Hilary Clinton's credibility as a candidate. No luck so far.

Well, ask.

Well, ask.
When Hilary Clinton is indicted for espionage, money laundering, and racketeering........will you still vote for her?

without that o/p, you think this thread belongs in the CDZ?

i suspect your idea of what belongs in this part of the board is a bit skewed.

And yet none of these Hilary followers can quite seem to give honest answers. Why do you suppose that is?

What are you blathering about?

Well, ask.
When Hilary Clinton is indicted for espionage, money laundering, and racketeering........will you still vote for her?

Delusional winger

Donald Trump's campaign manager is an insider who has been in DC for 40 years and who has gotten rich representing some of the worst dictators and most corrupt politicians on earth.

Among Manafort’s boasts: representing kleptocrats Ferdinand Marcos, Mobutu Sese Seko and Kenya’s Daniel arap Moi, defending Saudi Arabia’s interests against Israel’s and Pakistan’s against India’s, and making the case for a Nigerian dictator, a Lebanese arms dealer and various and sundry Russian and Ukrainian oligarchs. He successfully lobbied to arm a Maoist rebel in Angola, needlessly extending fighting that killed thousands.

It’s Manafort’s right to represent dictators and thugs and regimes that torture. He has, for decades, helped autocrats who battle human rights and democracy. But now this man, who made his fortune helping the rich and powerful get more so, is setting up a general-election campaign that portrays Trump as a man of the people and Clinton as the captive of special interests.​

The hypocrisy at the heart of Trump’s campaign

But, yes, only Clinton is the crony insider.

:thup:

Well, ask.

Delusional winger
Bernie or Bust......Hilarybot..

without that o/p, you think this thread belongs in the CDZ?

i suspect your idea of what belongs in this part of the board is a bit skewed.

And yet none of these Hilary followers can quite seem to give honest answers. Why do you suppose that is?

What are you blathering about?
Perhaps I should also ask if there any even mildly intelligent Hilarybots.

Let's see if Hilarybots can answer some different questions: What does Hilary Clinton stand for? What does she believe in? On what moral principles does she base her political philosophy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back