CDZ Are there any discussion sites that require three digit IQs?

I wasn't being rhetorical when I asked what y'all wanted to talk about, or suggested hiding a thread somewhere and inviting only the worthy (as it were), fwiw

I love it here MOST of the time. When threads are moved SIMPLY because a moderator doesn't like the topic is BS...Other than that it's fine...I just block most of these dumb trolls that are ALWAYS either old accounts that people just came back to post OR are new folks that are frothing at the mouth mad.

Most boards like high hit numbers, and for those you have to put up with the spammers and hacks; the board would be a lot slower, which means lower donations. I mostly surf the boards looking for news articles, since I'm lazy and sites like this have a lot of breaking news threads in one place, or used to before the Tsunami of fake news from the treasonous left has driven real news off the topics list, and this is true on most active boards; most people who have something to say go to blogs nowadays; that way the topic doesn't get spammed by ideological morons playing " I Touched You Last!!!' through 500 post threads, and history forums don't turn into dumb-ass conspiracy. theory rubbish or whining over real life not going along with modern political fantasies or religion forums trashed by mentally ill faggots and their friends wetting themselves over da evul xians n stuff. In most threads in the politics sections, all there is to do is troll the trolls, no real discussion possible to begin with, since they're troll threads from the get go.

If there were a lot of people here who really wanted genuine discussions, the debate forums, CDZ, and other more controlled forums would be a lot more active given how large the numbers of regular posters there are here, but those forums are nearly dead, so we already know what the majority really want here, just look at the data..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back