Are there any 'Centrists' here?????? ANYONE?????

Fewer and fewer people are interested in working together. There are more independents, but fewer centrists. The more the nation divides, the fewer there will be.

this country united to re-elec Obama.

You people just dont like unity so you pretend it didnt happen

heres a fact.

Bush crashed the entire world economy with his fiscal policies.

No. That is not a fact. That is an opinion and one which is not even vaguely correct. You begin with the premise that any one person has that kind of power. They don't. The president certainly does not.

Nope it is a fact.

partisan hacks on your side JUST pretend it was someone elses fault because you do nothing but lie

SEC Votes for Final Rules Defining How Banks Can Be Securities Brokers
Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

explain to me what the impact of this legislation had on the housing crash.

I can't imagine a more centrist POTUS choice than Mitt Romney.

I expect if he were allowed to have expressed his true beliefs, you would have been right. But then, if he had you would not have supported him.

Both of the candidates were centrists, it was just that Romney was hampered by a fringe which has held power far beyond its actual influence. If the party had given that fringe the attention (rather, lack of attention) it deserved, come January we would almost certainly be watching the inauguration of President Romney. I think the party leadership is coming to that realization.

You think I didn't know what Romney was all about, then?

this country united to re-elec Obama.

You people just dont like unity so you pretend it didnt happen

No, it did not. Obama got a little more than half the vote and Romney a little less. I would not call that united. What was rejected were the hard line ideologues, and not even all of those.

Why did the Bush SEC hold back the broker rules (you know the people who sell mortgage securities at the banks who had not been allowed to sell them for decades)?

Oh then ooppsiees the housing market got crammed full of sub prime without anyone knowing how?

Eight Years After Passage of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, Key Provisions Will Now Be Implemented
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190
Washington, D.C., Sept. 19, 2007 - Ending eight years of stalled negotiations and impasse, the Commission today voted to adopt, jointly with the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (Board), new rules that will finally implement the bank broker provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999. The Board will consider these final rules at its Sept. 24, 2007 meeting. The Commission and the Board consulted with and sought the concurrence of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, and Office of Thrift Supervision.

Fannie Mae had a big part of the housing crash. You know, the program Bush DIDNT want, but dems pushed it.

I gave you cold hard proof of how and why the Bush admin is responsible for the mess.

Not one of you dinos in a tar pit has EVER been able to refute these facts

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190

Fannie Mae had a big part of the housing crash. You know, the program Bush DIDNT want, but dems pushed it.

Go get your proof of how many sub primes they wrote

Nope it is a fact.

partisan hacks on your side JUST pretend it was someone elses fault because you do nothing but lie

Partisan hacks on my side? I do nothing but lie? Well then, educate me. Present your evidence, not just your unsupported assertion. I want you to outline precisely what policies, which were unilaterally Bush's, that caused the crash. And remember, we are talking facts. Don't toss me links to opinion pieces. Provide hard facts. I'll wait.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2007-190

this is cold hard proof to anyone who accepts facts.

You dinos are in a tar pit because you refuse facts you dont like.

your done

Repeatedly posting the same thing is considered spam, Fatso.

Knock it off.

Forum List

Back