Are there any blacks into homeschooling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like whites, blacks complain about our lousy schools. Difference is whites do something about it and teach their own kids while blacks, as always, refuse to help themselves and instead demand the govt do more.
Pleeeeeease !!! ----- I realize that it's only been two days since the week end, but are you still feeling the effects of the party? Your racist and prejudice inner self is glowing like the morning sun. Really, are you that much better than those of a different race? If so, what makes you so superior? Inquiring minds want to know.

P.S. - When you were born, did you have a choice as to what race you would be? Did you choose to be whatever race you are? Since you had no choice in the matter, it's obvious that you have nothing to look down on anyone else for. Or, are you one that just assumes superiority based on race alone?

I guess being born into a superior culture isn't a choice. But it always leads me to the question: why don't blacks adopt the successful aspects of white culture and ignore the negative? Well that's simple. Blacks want to enjoy the fruits of western civilization but they don't want the responsibility that comes with the rule of law (a western idea). No, they hate whites so much that the'll refuse to adopt even the most reasonable aspects of white culture. The Japanese didn't like whites either but that didn't stop them from adopting the cultural aspects that made whites so powerful. They were able to see the good aspects of white culture and refused to adopt the bad while maintaining their own uniqueness. Blacks refuse to do this.

Japanese adoption of white western culture. Where are all the black symphonies? Plenty of black gangster rap groups but no black symphonies.

Symphonies are not progress or superior. Only idiots think that.

I am a huge advocate for home schooling of Black children. Its pretty much the only way they are going to get a true rendition of history free of outright white lies and omissions of fact. I alway say if you dont know who you are you will not have a foundation to build success on.

Black homeschooling is teaching your kid how to make crack.

Black homeschooling is also teaching your sons to fuck without a condom and then abandon the baby and mother.

Black homeschooling is also teaching your sons to fuck without a condom and then abandon the baby and mother.
White home schooling is teaching your sons to rape dogs, cats, sheep and cow.

Sex offender accused of molesting female puppy rottweiler causing permanent damage John Hawkins Right Wing News

Terry-David-molested-rottweiler-e1405986643955-890x395_c.jpg

Sex offender accused of molesting female puppy rottweiler causing permanent damage John Hawkins Right Wing News

White's don't do that, but blacks sure like to abandon their children and baby mamas.
Whites do have sex with animals all the time didnt you read the article? Its like a epidemic. They also kill their children like that nut Susan did and the males frequently kill their women. White womens deadliest human threat is a white male. Face it. Youre like monkeys. Practically everyone knows that.

White's don't do that, but blacks sure like to abandon their children and baby mamas.
Whites do have sex with animals all the time didnt you read the article? Its like a epidemic. They also kill their children like that nut Susan did and the males frequently kill their women. White womens deadliest human threat is a white male. Face it. Youre like monkeys. Practically everyone knows that.
You're just blabbering, lol. But I notice that you didn't disagree with my statement.:eusa_whistle:

You're just blabbering, lol. But I notice that you didn't disagree with my statement.:eusa_whistle:
Monkeys like you always misunderstand the things you notice. :cool-45:

Like whites, blacks complain about our lousy schools. Difference is whites do something about it and teach their own kids while blacks, as always, refuse to help themselves and instead demand the govt do more.

who is going to home school them? the mom on welfare whose highest grade was grade 7? the father who isn't at home? He's either in jail or out sexing other baby mamas in the hood.

You really were dropped on you're head weren't you?

Ebola is proof that nignags are mating with monkeys.

That post is proof you are a monkey. :laugh:

Admit it, you have nothing against what I just said. Now go eat another banana, you feral nignag.

Admit it, you have nothing against what I just said. Now go eat another banana, you feral nignag.
Why would I have something against what you said? Youre a monkey and you dont qualify as something to be against. Go get a flea dip and remove your hair lice white monkey.
laugh.gif

Are there any blacks into homeschooling?

Sure... and the two favorite topics of study are PIMPIN' and PUSHER.

Only about 3% of the nations' kids are homeschooled. Looks like most whites "refuse to help themselves and instead demand the govt do more".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back