Are ther still fortunes to be made in the...

roomy said:
What about my trowel and expertise as a master craftsman?

a good bricky is hard to find in the san francisco bay area....cost of housing will pop your head though

From watching home improvement shows on TV. That's the extent of my expertise on California.

They show crappy little 2 bedroom houses in need of lots of money to fix up selling for 1/2 a million. Why anyone would want to live there is beyond me.

roomy said:
You don't strike me as gay?We , here in England are under the impression that San Fransisco is gay:dunno:
Joking aside, how much are we talking?

i am happy but not gay...you all still boil all your food....average home price in the bay area is 300-400k

Trigg said:
From watching home improvement shows on TV. That's the extent of my expertise on California.

They show crappy little 2 bedroom houses in need of lots of money to fix up selling for 1/2 a million. Why anyone would want to live there is beyond me.

yes all the home are dumps...there are no jobs,.....everyone is gay....earthquakes every day....liberal kooks everywhere.....place is a mess...stay where you are....:poke:

manu1959 said:
i am happy but not gay...you all still boil all your food....average home price in the bay area is 300-400k

That's a lot of money. It's much cheaper in the mid-west, you can get a very nice 3 bedroom in a good neighborhood for 120,000.

manu1959 said:
yes all the home are dumps...there are no jobs,.....everyone is gay....earthquakes every day....liberal kooks everywhere.....place is a mess...stay where you are....:poke:

Ahhh, just as I suspected, thanks for the heads-up.

Trigg said:
That's a lot of money. It's much cheaper in the mid-west, you can get a very nice 3 bedroom in a good neighborhood for 120,000.

that is true, my three bedroom in the town i grew up in was 350k....which my salary supports and my wife stays home with the kids....winter are mild...summers hot...public schools just fine...couple of hours from the beach...couple of hours from the mountains....couple of hours from yosemite...couple of hours from the wine country....lots of work and very good pay....

as for the gays and the moon bats....i am a live and let live guy.

Forum List

Back