Are their any left-wingers who like hacky sack?

I hated hacky sacky liberal arts hippies in college. they laid in the grass, threw Frisbees, and hacky sack, etc while people in real programs had to study. They even did that shit during midterms and exams.

I hated hacky sacky liberal arts hippies in college. they laid in the grass, threw Frisbees, and hacky sack, etc while people in real programs had to study. They even did that shit during midterms and exams.

Right, and they are the ones who are your boss now! :lol:

Right, and they are the ones who are your boss now! :lol:

nope.... I don't really have a boss, and if I ever do it wouldn't a liberal arts person

I think Luis Fabiano used to hackey sack, so did Ronaldo (the real one, not the cheap European imitation)

I am more of a Frisbee gal myself, the liberal, lazy hippie that I am. :thup:

Back in college instead of making the long trip back to the frat house between classes, we smoked pot and played hacky sack in the court yard waiting for our next class!

Hope you don't mean ultimate frisbee? Man that has to be my favorite intermal sport! Couldn't even attempt to play it now!

Oh man do I miss undergrad!

OMG how did you guess! Just kidding! Marketing Major and business administration major!

You say tomato, I say "A loser is a loser."

Also, getting good at hacky sack is comparable to getting good at jerking off; nobody cares and/or is impressed.

OMG how did you guess! Just kidding! Marketing Major and business administration major!

You say tomato, I say "A loser is a loser."

Also, getting good at hacky sack is comparable to getting good at jerking off; nobody cares and/or is impressed.

I don't want to seem like I hacky sacked and smoked pot all the time. I kind of got over smoking pot in highschool and didn't really enjoy smoking pot and being around people!

I drank like a fish though and I was in pretty good shape. I did wrestle freshman year. Which was a shell shock for me, since I went from kicking ass in highschool to getting my ass kicked in college!

I was a pro back in high school. Used to practice for hours (in the winter, of course) in my parents living room. It drove my mother insane. I haven't hacked in years ... I wonder if it's like riding a bike?

Hacky sack! EZ, you just time traveled me back 25 or so years to when I first met my hub. He was a pretty avid player; me -- not so much. Are hacky sacks still around?

Forum List

Back