Are The USMB RWers Willing To Admit That Herb Cain's Been Lying About Settlementgate?

Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature constitute sexual harassment when

submission to such conduct is made either explicitly or implicitly a term or condition of an individual's employment,
submission to or rejection of such conduct by an individual is used as the basis for employment decisions affecting such individuals, or
such conduct has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with an individual's work performance or creating an intimidating, hostile, or offensive working environment. (29 C.F.R. § 1604.11 [1980])

sexual harassment legal definition of sexual harassment. sexual harassment synonyms by the Free Online Law Dictionary.
Thank you for confirming exactly what I said.
Yes, I can see how your superficial knowledge would confuse you.

In the last case, the sexual harassment charges would be against the employer if he or she condoned the behavior of the employees.

Harassment charges are only brought against someone that has power over another.
Nope.

Whats comedic is seeing you hypocrites TWISTING yourselves into pretzels with this..
You all DID and STILL do defend the Billy Hound dog Clinton against MANY accusations of SEXUAL harassment...And MOST of you here would VOTE for him as President if he could run again..

so spare your alls double standards.

So? is Bill Clinton a PERV in your eyes?

That's the bottom line. No one who defended Clinton can criticize Cain with any credibility. I have always said that liberals believe hypocrisy is a virtue. This episode proves it beyond all doubt.

Last edited:
Guys, there's no way in the world how one can justify Herb saying there was no accusation, to there was no settlement, to I see settlement differently from agreement, so yes, there was a settlement, to I now remember, to it was just me telling her that she's as tall as my wife, to all the rest of the lies and disinformation he's been spewing.

No one is RESPONSIBLE for this but Herb 'The Perv' Cain HIMSELF!

It's sad to see that NONE of you self-proclaimed Conservatives are willing to admit that.

What the heck happened to PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY guys?

*SMH*

The term "settlement" has a very specific meaning. It refers to an agreement to end a lawsuit without going to court. There was no lawsuit, so there can be no "settlement." All you're harping on is Cain fumbling the terminology he used.

There isn't a shred of credible evidence that incriminates Cain of anything. What we have here is a pack of hyenas baying at the moon. You go over every word Cain ever uttered with a microscope and blowup any minor imperfection to the size of an dirigible. The public has seen this game many times in the past, and they are no longer fooled.

Game over, turds.

Now slither back into your holes.

Guys, there's no way in the world how one can justify Herb saying there was no accusation, to there was no settlement, to I see settlement differently from agreement, so yes, there was a settlement, to I now remember, to it was just me telling her that she's as tall as my wife, to all the rest of the lies and disinformation he's been spewing.

It's sad to see that NONE of you self-proclaimed Conservatives are willing to admit that.

*SMH*

The term "settlement" has a very specific meaning. It refers to an agreement to end a lawsuit without going to court. There was no lawsuit, so there can be no "settlement." All you're harping on is Cain fumbling the terminology he used.

There isn't a shred of credible evidence that incriminates Cain of anything. What we have here is a pack of hyenas baying at the moon. You go over every word Cain ever uttered with a microscope and blowup any minor imperfection to the size of an dirigible. The public has seen this game many times in the past, and they are no longer fooled.

Game over, turds.

If that's what it takes to comfort yourself for being in full-support of an alleged sexual harasser...knock yourself out!!

However, all the majors are predicting that his polls will plummet perhaps starting this week.

And even if he doesn't drop and only rises in popularity amongst the RW base. I sure hope you people are stupid enough to elect HIM as the guy to go up against. Obama.

That would be CLASSIC!

:lol:

*SMH*

Why do you imagine that anyone is going to concede your premise that Cain is guilty? Presuming guilt without any evidence is the liberal modus operandi, not anyone else's.

Last edited:
If that's what it takes to comfort yourself for being in full-support of an alleged sexual harasser...knock yourself out!!

However, all the majors are predicting that his polls will plummet perhaps starting this week.

And even if he doesn't drop and only rises in popularity amongst the RW base. I sure hope you people are stupid enough to elect HIM as the guy to go up against. Obama.

That would be CLASSIC!

The leftwing attack to destroy Cain has failed. The last thing drones like you want is for Obama to face a black candidate. there's goes all your race baiting rhetoric out the window. What are you going to do when you can't accuse Cain's supporters of being racists, run on Obama's record?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

*SMH*

Game over, turds.

That would be CLASSIC!

Somebody didn't like getting slapped in the face with the truth.
bripat9643 said:
Hi, you have received -57 reputation points from bripat9643.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I\'ve concluded that you\'re just a stupid fucking troll

Regards,
bripat9643

Note: This is an automated message.
:lol: lol

Why do you imagine that anyone is going to concede your premise that Cain is guilty? Presuming guilt without any evidence is the liberal modus operandi, not anyone else's.
Is this what you and RW ilk were saying pre-twitter pic about Weinergate?

I think not.

You people should really try honesty for once. You just might like it.

STILL not one scintilla of speck of a gram of hint of evidence tending to establish that Mr. Cain lied about a single blessed thang.

STILL Malcolm Ex-Lax persists in his cheesy efforts to accuse others of stubborn blindness for not agreeing with his still unproved ASSumption.

Funny shit.

He should someday GIVE honesty a chance, not just preach about it with no first hand experience.

True story!

:thup:

I think not.

Deflection...noted.:eusa_shhh:

He has given generally unclear statements.

But as you left wing fubars did to Scooter Libby, you persist now in confusing a mere lapse in memory with dishonesty.

The complained of alleged "incidents" were roughly 12 years ago.

If they were bullshit THEN, it would seem to follow that there would not be much incentive for any CEO to have paid much attention to the shenanigans at that time and, thus, less of a reason to remember that bullshit, now.

What's really quite sad is how fully you expose yourself as a mere partisan hack.

I know. I know. Don't cry, kid. You REALLY REALLY REALLY want to believe the worst of all conservative bogeymen. There there.

Couple of blatantly deceptive positions about your post..

1. You're suggesting that Herb's suffering from a lapse of memory and not, in fact, lying.

2. You'r suggesting that the sexual harassment charges brought against Herb and the ensuing settlement agreements were or are non-existent.

Do I have that right?

Cases of sexual harassment are presented to H.R. with the accused not ever knowing who brought the allegations against him, for retaliation reasons. The "victum" has their case investigated by H.R. to see if such a case actually exists a.k.a. telling the truth, never knowing what was the result of action taken (if any) to the accused. So obviously, this goes without saying, either party won't know any "details" with regard to what happened or the reprocussions from it.

The thought here, by those not involved in the process, is that either party should have somehow been fully involved with the case, and should have some kind of recollection of the accuser or details behind the accuasation. Cases such as these, are always handled solely by the company's H.R., through an "independent" investigation. The supposed "victums" in this case, because of possible reprocussions and the inability to be viewed as an effective employee in their job position environment, can be offered a transfer to another position within the corporation or offered a severance settlement. In either case, Herman Cain would not have the details of his accuser or the details behind all the accusations brought against him.

Lastly, such a settlement doesn't necessarily constitute guilt (as stated above). With that out of the way, the left seems intent to BLOW UP as much of these incidences as possible to keep the actual political ISSUES from being brought up to the surface. If the left was satisfied President Clinton can still fullfill his obligations as President, dispite the lies under oath and the improper relationship with Mrs. Lewinski, why the sudden change in position with Herman Cain's character as possible Commander-in-Chief? Again, this is merely an attempt by the left to try and eliminate any possible threats to Obama's re-election, and keep from discussing the "issues" the majority of Americans care about.

Last edited:
He has given generally unclear statements.

But as you left wing fubars did to Scooter Libby, you persist now in confusing a mere lapse in memory with dishonesty.

The complained of alleged "incidents" were roughly 12 years ago.

If they were bullshit THEN, it would seem to follow that there would not be much incentive for any CEO to have paid much attention to the shenanigans at that time and, thus, less of a reason to remember that bullshit, now.

What's really quite sad is how fully you expose yourself as a mere partisan hack.

I know. I know. Don't cry, kid. You REALLY REALLY REALLY want to believe the worst of all conservative bogeymen. There there.

Couple of blatantly deceptive positions about your post..

1. You're suggesting that Herb's suffering from a lapse of memory and not, in fact, lying.

2. You'r suggesting that the sexual harassment charges brought against Herb and the ensuing settlement agreements were or are non-existent.

Do I have that right?

Cases of sexual harassment are presented to H.R. with the accused not ever knowing who brought the allegations against him, for retaliation reasons. The "victum" has their case investigated by H.R. to see if such a case actually exists a.k.a. telling the truth, never knowing what was the result of action taken (if any) to the accused. So obviously, this goes without saying, either party won't know any "details" with regard to what happened or the reprocussions from it.

The thought here, by those not involved in the process, is that either party should have somehow been fully involved with the case, and should have some kind of recollection of the accuser or details behind the accuasation. Cases such as these, are always handled solely by the company's HR, through an "independent" investigation. The supposed "victums" in this case because of possible reprocussions, and inability to be effective employee in their job position environment, can be offered a transfer to another position within the corporation or offered a severance settlement. In either case, Herman Cain would not have the details of his accuser or the details behind all the accusations brought against him.

Lastly, such a settlement doesn't necessarily constitute guilt (as stated above). With that out of the way, the left seems intent to BLOW UP as much of these incidences as possible to keep the actual political ISSUES from being brought up to the surface. If the left was satisfied President Clinton can still fullfill his obligations as President, dispite the lies under oath and the improper relationship with Mrs. Lewinski, why the sudden change in position with Herman Cain's character as possible Commander-in-Chief? Again, this is merely an attempt by the left to try and eliminate any possible threats to Obama's re-election, and keep from discussing the "issues" the majority of Americans care about.
In short? It's a diversion by a bunch of very scared Statists as they unmask themselves and the American people see them for what they are.

LIARS.

*SMH*

Game over, turds.

That would be CLASSIC!

and you are in full support of clinton who is a lying pervert. Idiot.

I think not.

I didn't say a thing until the pictures were published and all the libturds began circling the wagons. Check back if you don't believe it.

First I'm going to say this about Herman Cain, as a business Executive am sure his record is admired by some. I am further sure, that during the last several years that he has been engaged as a motivational speaker the same can be said for him. However, the only facts I know, are that A. it's fairly well known the National Restaurant Association settled two cases that involved Herman Cain. B. That Herman Cain neglected to mention this regardless of the character( which cannot be called into question one way or the other at the moment) of the two people who made the accusations. C. That Herman Cain when presented with this information mishandled it in a manner has caused even more questions to be asked on the subject. As far as Mr. Cain lying , I personally cannot answer that question as to if he did or did not actually do what he was accused of as long as he denies or avoids questions on the subject, however that being said it's very clear that NRA did settle two cases on the matter. In my humble opinion, our nation has had a whole slew of Presidents both Republican and Democrat in the last several years with questionable ethics and in this very difficult time we now face we do not need any more candidates with those same qualities. Herman Cain, while I am sure is a sincere man and well meaning, in my humble opinion has shown questionable judgement in this matter as well as a while host of others and this alone does not lend itself to giving confidence especially in this time of great need . Of course, what makes this nation great and still does, is others right to disagree and lend their vote to him should they so choose.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back