Are the "sheeple" waking up?

DamnYankee

No Neg Policy
Apr 2, 2009
Obama's Spending Plans May Pose Political Risks
After enjoying months of towering poll numbers, legislative victories and well-received foreign policy initiatives, the White House has become increasingly concerned that President Obama's spending plans, which would require $9 trillion in government borrowing over the next decade, could become a...
(By Scott Wilson, The Washington Post)

washingtonpost.com

Some already were awake, the rest best start or $4 a gallon gas will seem like a golden age. And Milk will be twice that.

After enjoying months of towering poll numbers, legislative victories and well-received foreign policy initiatives, the White House has become increasingly concerned that President Obama's spending plans, which would require $9 trillion in government borrowing over the next decade, could become a...

washingtonpost.com

I was up at 5 this morning and I could have been a sheeple ...I don't know. My head isn't really clear untill I have had a strong cup o java.:lol:

Some already were awake, the rest best start or $4 a gallon gas will seem like a golden age. And Milk will be twice that.

Obowma fans do not care what things cost as they believe he will make sure they get what the need handed to them. And why not they have had a free ride for some time.
Believing the rich have enough for them also shows how ignorant his followers are.

washingtonpost.com

I was up at 5 this morning and I could have been a sheeple ...I don't know. My head isn't really clear untill I have had a strong cup o java.:lol:

Kinda clever, but by 5 a.m., I'm already on my second at least. So now that it's waaaaay past noon, you have something else to stimulate my brain?

If the sheeple's are not awake now--they certainly will be in 2010--mid term elections--when they realise that--they're paying much more for electricity--much more for gasoline--which makes them pay much more for everything. If we don't have full employment by then.

They're not going to get their wooly fur trimmed--they're going to get skinned.

Last edited:
sheeple ... thats good

Well when one is placed so high to begin (especially without deserving it) there is only one direction left
Thank God!!!

If the sheeple's are not awake now--they certainly will be in 2010--mid term elections--when they realise that--they're paying much more for electricity--much more for gasoline--which makes them pay much more for everything. If we don't have full employment by then.

They're not going to get their wooly fur trimmed--they're going to get skinned.

Yeah, we heard this in 2006 and again in 2008. Now you all have to bring something intelligent to the table before America will ever trust you again.

Get to work!

washingtonpost.com

5652.strip.gif

washingtonpost.com

5652.strip.gif

Feel free to "debunk" the number.

Forum List

Back