Are the Republicans trying to get Ilhan Omar killed?

Well, Omar is a traitor

As a representative of the Muslim culture her biggest fear should be the potential for her to become the target of an honor killing for being a Burkah wearing super slut.

Jo
Her biggest problem seems to be extreme right-wing bigots.
Her problem is her hatred for the nation in which she resides....
I dont see the hatred. I see a single mother trying to make the world a bit better. They will make a movie about this woman one day and show it to teenage girls. She is the American dream.

Not sure her estranged husband and abandoned children would feel the same way you do about her.
Her current boyfriend thinks she's great however... Especially in the sack. But hey most Hollywood movies are made from the waist down now these days anyway.

Jo

An "American Ally" just shot up a naval base today. You have no idea what "most people want" and in any case she is not obligated to agree with you..
What does the one thing, the Pearl Harbor shooter, have to do with the other, what we know the American public wants through their voting, polls, who they put in office, etc.?

That's the what you get when you obtain all your opinions and "facts" from some of the world's worst tabloid newspapers.
That's the sewer known as English "journalism".

You should stick to your job as a sex worker tending to sheep in your little part of the world .

As far as Omar not being obligated to agree with me I realize she listens to her Somali constituents and she is more concerned with pleasing the Muslim Brotherhood than actual American citizens but we aren't abandoning Israel the way she undoubtedly wishes we would.

So fuck off now, jolly fat man. Your ignorance is nauseating.
How can she be funded by Muslim Brotherhood when she has progressive policy positions that they would be appalled about? How does that work? She is on the correct side on abortion, gay rights and Palestine.That's a pretty non-controversial leftish standpoint.

Her biggest problem seems to be extreme right-wing bigots.
I dont see the hatred. I see a single mother trying to make the world a bit better. They will make a movie about this woman one day and show it to teenage girls. She is the American dream.

I see the hatred she has for those that disagree with her politics.
Again I see a lot of this type of allegation thrown around but there is never any evidence to back it up.

Lots of articles and rebukes from her fellow Congresspeople back it up. Have you ever tried using Google? Just a suggestion.
Ive heard of her before but not taken much notice. I read this article and it sounded a bit outlandish. But the more you look into it the less substance there appears. Several cons on here would like her dead and several more have just posted misogynistic racist bollox. It looks to me that people are swallowing a line and not giving it much thought. I still cant see what she has done to deserve death threats.

How can she be funded by Muslim Brotherhood when she has progressive policy positions that they would be appalled about? How does that work? She is on the correct side on abortion, gay rights and Palestine.That's a pretty non-controversial leftish standpoint.
The Muslim Brotherhood isn't as dumb as you and don't expect their allied politicians to follow down the line fundamentalist
policy that would make it hard for them to gain and remain in office.

Omar is pro Palestine and anti Israel and that is their main litmus test. Her recent anti Jewish comments leave no doubt that she fills that bill.

Last edited:
The Muslim Brotherhood isn't as dumb as you and don't expect their allied politicians to follow down the line fundamentalist
policy that would make it hard for them to gain and remain in office.

Omar is pro Palestine and anti Israel and that is their main litmus test.
Most of the World is comfortable with that position, including large numbers of Americans. It is not an anti US stance.

Most of the World is comfortable with that position, including large numbers of Americans. It is not an anti US stance.
Does "most of the world" want Israel expunged from the map? I don't think so and it isn't a popular view in the US in any event. The BDS movement (boycott, divest, sanctions) has been largely a failure here, but how could you know that, knowing so little about the country you constantly troll?

You should jump into a time machine and return to Europe in the 1930's to find comradeship
with fellow anti Semites that you seem comfortable with. I don't think "most of the world"
looks at Israel the way Omar and the Muslim Brotherhood do, or you, of course.

Last edited:

I see the hatred she has for those that disagree with her politics.
Again I see a lot of this type of allegation thrown around but there is never any evidence to back it up.

Lots of articles and rebukes from her fellow Congresspeople back it up. Have you ever tried using Google? Just a suggestion.
Ive heard of her before but not taken much notice. I read this article and it sounded a bit outlandish. But the more you look into it the less substance there appears. Several cons on here would like her dead and several more have just posted misogynistic racist bollox. It looks to me that people are swallowing a line and not giving it much thought. I still cant see what she has done to deserve death threats.

Why don't you get this upset when the Congressman got shot at the baseball park?

Talk show host Randi Rhodes wished Bush dead.

Or how about when Barbara Bush passed away? https://nypost.com/2018/04/18/this-college-professor-is-happy-racist-barbara-bush-is-dead/

Then you have Gore Vidal. Gore Vidal Wishes He Had "Murdered" President Bush

Trump receives numerous death threats a day. Several threats made against Trump per day: Secret Service director

Someone on the Zimmerman thread was wanting to post Zimmerman's address so people could go kill him.

So where is your outrage over Democrats giving death threats to Republicans? Seems disingenuous.

To Omar is just some people did something.

Last edited:
Are the Republicans trying to get Ilhan Omar killed? | Moustafa Bayoumi

Is the Republican party actually trying to get the Minnesota congresswoman Ilhan Omar killed? If the question sounds outrageous, consider what has happened in the last couple of weeks alone.

While soliciting campaign contributions through email, George Buck, a Florida Republican candidate who is running for Congress, called for Omar’s execution, then denied doing so, then suggested it again later that same day.

Meanwhile, in Minnesota, Danielle Stella, a Republican candidate attempting to unseat Omar from her congressional post, was suspended from Twitter for twice suggesting that the Muslim congresswoman be tried for treason and hanged.

And in western New York, Patrick W Carlineo Jr pleaded guilty recently to threatening to assault and murder Omar. He called her DC office last spring, stating that he was a Trump-loving patriot and asking a staffer, “Do you work for the Muslim Brotherhood? Why are you working for her? She’s a [expletive] terrorist. Somebody ought to put a bullet in her skull. Back in the day, our forefathers would have put a bullet in her [expletive].”

Maybe she should just take the warning and shut up ? Thats the aim of all of this crap.

I think they want to get a LOT of people killed....
Says the Party that advocates violence towards trump supporters

Does "most of the world" want Israel expunged from the map? I don't think so and it isn't a popular view in the US in any event. The BDS movement (boycott, divest, sanctions) has been largely a failure here, but how could you know that, knowing so little about the country you constantly troll?

You should jump into a time machine and return to Europe in the 1930's to find comradeship
with fellow anti Semites that you seem comfortable with. I don't think "most of the world"
looks at Israel the way Omar and the Muslim Brotherhood do, or you, of course.
Having a problem with Israel is not anti-semitic. Why would you make that claim ? Why dont you make the link between Omar and the Brotherhood rather than spouting bollox ?

Is the Republican party actually trying to get the Minnesota congresswoman Ilhan Omar killed? If the question sounds outrageous, consider what has happened in the last couple of weeks alone.

While soliciting campaign contributions through email, George Buck, a Florida Republican candidate who is running for Congress, called for Omar’s execution, then denied doing so, then suggested it again later that same day.

Meanwhile, in Minnesota, Danielle Stella, a Republican candidate attempting to unseat Omar from her congressional post, was suspended from Twitter for twice suggesting that the Muslim congresswoman be tried for treason and hanged.

And in western New York, Patrick W Carlineo Jr pleaded guilty recently to threatening to assault and murder Omar. He called her DC office last spring, stating that he was a Trump-loving patriot and asking a staffer, “Do you work for the Muslim Brotherhood? Why are you working for her? She’s a [expletive] terrorist. Somebody ought to put a bullet in her skull. Back in the day, our forefathers would have put a bullet in her [expletive].”

Maybe she should just take the warning and shut up ? Thats the aim of all of this crap.
who gives a flying fuck if some people did something to her?

It is Ms. Omar herself who is responsible for engaging in treasonous activity, for which the proper penalty, were she to be properly tried and convicted, would be to be put to death. It's probably not going to happen, unfortunately, but if it does, there is nobody else to blame but Ms. Omar herself. If she really does not wish to risk being executed, then she shouldn't have committed treason in the first place.

Of course, it is entirely typical of left wrong-wing filth such as yourself, to try to put the blame for the consequences of illegal activity anywhere but on the perpetrator of that activity.
Having a different opinion to you is not treason. Its democracy, its American.
America isn't a Democracy. Stick to commenting on your shithole country.
You stupid fuck, the United States is a democracy. There are different kinds of Democracies.
No, America is a CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC.

We don't say... "and to the DEMOCRACY, for which it stands," in our PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE, we say... "and to the REPUBLIC, for which it stands."

Remember that, since it appears you haven't learned it yet.

FakeDave took a knee during the pledge of allegiance when he was in school.

Over 50 posts on here underlining the veracity of the OP. Lots of hysterical hyperbole and right wing racism. Nobody can explain why the Republicans want this American Stateswoman dead though. I think a lot of you need to give your heads a wobble.

If we had a functioning justice system she would had been tried for treason and would be on death row.

Uh, Tommy......why don't you take off your diaper and become an adult.

She started the fight.

People don't take kindly to her crap and false accusations.

And you want to whine when people ratchet it up.

Go ahead Tommy......next time we come to England, we'll probably bomb you into the stoneage instead of saving you from another tyrant.

Forum List

Back