*Are The Negro's Sensing Obama's Impeachment?*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I think there could be some truth to this theory.
2. I theorize that's why we are seeing so many attacks by Negro's on innocent White people.
3. I could be wrong, but I usually am not.
4. My gut is sensing this.:eek:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Perhaps they're begging to see that they've been had with all the "Hopey Changey" talk?

you know, i know your politics are misguided, but i never pegged you for a racist.

the loons keep whining about "hopey changey" and messiah... and all other kinds of bizarre BS...

but you give people to vote for who are lunatic birfer freaks or religious radicals.

maybe if you presented a viable alternative instead of encouraging trash??

Sorry bout that,

2. I theorize that's why we are seeing so many attacks by Negro's on innocent White people.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry about that ...

but my gut keeps sensing that Negro's is a possessive (for one person) and Negroes is plural (for many people).

Perhaps they're begging to see that they've been had with all the "Hopey Changey" talk?

you know, i know your politics are misguided, but i never pegged you for a racist.

the loons keep whining about "hopey changey" and messiah... and all other kinds of bizarre BS...

but you give people to vote for who are lunatic birfer freaks or religious radicals.

maybe if you presented a viable alternative instead of encouraging trash??
you know, i know your politics are misguided, but i never pegged you for an idiot.

Political Correctness doesn't work on me Jill. Criticizing Obama and his policy decisions doesn't make ANYONE a racist. Pointing out others mistakes doesn't either. Looks like you're too concerned with race, remember the words of Martin Luther King who once said "I have a dream that one day my chiruns will be judged not by the color of their skin but the content of their character". Yes, the people in the story are Black, but the commentary is about their behavior and thus their character.

Sorry bout that,

1. Jill, Jillian, I don't make the truth I just report on it.
2. I can't help the fact the truth I report on ends up throwing your reality into the wood chipper.
3. The main problem you have is you are a lib, and thats always going to get you into hot water with me.
4. You can't stand how it always seems I am picking on you.
5. And thats not going to change anytime soon either.
6. You spout off all kinds of crap, but I never even give you a second thought, wonder why that is?
7. People like me, don't think you matter much, and your insignificant at best.
8. So run along little girl, no ones listening to you.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Jill, Jillian, I don't make the truth I just report on it.
2. I can't help the fact the truth I report on ends up throwing your reality into the wood chipper.
3. The main problem you have is you are a lib, and thats always going to get you into hot water with me.
4. You can't stand how it always seems I am picking on you.
5. And thats not going to change anytime soon either.
6. You spout off all kinds of crap, but I never even give you a second thought, wonder why that is?
7. People like me, don't think you matter much, and your insignificant at best.
8. So run along little girl, no ones listening to you.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

ConHog, is that you?:doubt:

Oh and no, the blacks are not worried about Obama being impreached. What an idiotic thread but its kind of funny.

Oh and no, the blacks are not worried about Obama being impreached. What an idiotic thread but its kind of funny.
It's racist for you to say that blacks aren't worried about this.

In fact I think it is racist of you to call Negroes blacks!!!

:eek:

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

When did you become so obsessed with "the negroes"? :eusa_eh:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Do I seem obsessed?
2. I am just reporting on whats in the news is all.
3. Drudge Report is one of my favs, and I found most of my thread material on there.
4. I have many friends who are Negroes.
5. This is whats going on, you should try and keep up.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Do I seem obsessed?
2. I am just reporting on whats in the news is all.
3. Drudge Report is one of my favs, and I found most of my thread material on there.4. I have many friends who are Negroes.5. This is whats going on, you should try and keep up.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Oh, that explains it.

Why do people who are blatantly racist always go back to the, "I have black friends" line. I bet you're lying.

And yes, you are quickly becoming another Tank. What about all the attacks from white people on innocent blacks? Do they have some huge international conspiracy too? Why don't you go do some threads about that?.. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back