Are the dead aware that they are dead?

If a person is asleep are they aware that they are asleep?

If one lives in the dust (confusion) of the earth (to the mortal flesh) how could they know the difference of being dead, asleep or if they are actually awake?

Adam (a red earth human- aka Edomite) walks in the garden of Eden (own pleasures) until the Lord awakened them and presented to the human a woman made from the human's own ryib (a case at law, strife, or contention). I did not get that for a long time until Christmas some years back I was allowed to recall it from a dream state. I had asked "what's this rib stuff". It did not sound correct to me. The stories surrounding the Bible are charming but not always accurate when interpreted by the human's who live in their own sins and pleasures.

We can believe every word but can we trust another persons interpretation of that word? I do not believe we can unless that person has been endowed to understand via the Holy Spirit that lives in them.

This does not mean I do not love Christmas. After I also have an earthly human side. The paganistic Christmas is absolutely beautiful with all of its lights and frills. It galls me to see the spiritually dead attack others who are not fully awakened as they themselves need to work on themselves prior to going after someone else. Then again for everything there is a purpose, a time and a season. If they are not violent and forceful about it all they can bitch all they want I suppose. It does not mean anyone will take them seriously except for the other spiritually dead people that enjoy hanging with them.

Merry Christmas everyone!
Remember what it was like before you were conceived? It’ll be like that.

let’s say your parent didn’t do it the night you were conceived? You would have never been born. What about all the souls that arent born?

that’s death
If I tell you the truth you would not believe it.
Because you understand that it is not believable.

If one lives in the dust (confusion) of the earth (to the mortal flesh) how could they know the difference of being dead, asleep or if they are actually awake?

Adam (a red earth human- aka Edomite) walks in the garden of Eden (own pleasures) until the Lord awakened them and presented to the human a woman made from the human's own ryib (a case at law, strife, or contention). I did not get that for a long time until Christmas some years back I was allowed to recall it from a dream state. I had asked "what's this rib stuff". It did not sound correct to me. The stories surrounding the Bible are charming but not always accurate when interpreted by the human's who live in their own sins and pleasures.

We can believe every word but can we trust another persons interpretation of that word? I do not believe we can unless that person has been endowed to understand via the Holy Spirit that lives in them.

This does not mean I do not love Christmas. After I also have an earthly human side. The paganistic Christmas is absolutely beautiful with all of its lights and frills. It galls me to see the spiritually dead attack others who are not fully awakened as they themselves need to work on themselves prior to going after someone else. Then again for everything there is a purpose, a time and a season. If they are not violent and forceful about it all they can bitch all they want I suppose. It does not mean anyone will take them seriously except for the other spiritually dead people that enjoy hanging with them.

let’s say your parent didn’t do it the night you were conceived? You would have never been born. What about all the souls that arent born?

that’s death
No I would not and it's not the truth. If it was you would be able to prove it.

that’s death
Because you understand that it is not believable.
Exactly. Even he admits what he believes is unbelievable and he has no evidence to provide me.

That book written by corrupt priests 200 years after Jesus supposedly rose from the grave is not proof. In fact the people who supposedly saw Jesus' miracles didn't start this religion. Their ancestors are still Jews.

11 guys went around the globe and told people who never met Jesus, "If I told you what happened you would not believe it" and yet those ignorant Greeks and Italians swallowed that shit up just like Mexicans did. Think about all the Mexican's named Jesus.

And these idiots. Apparently someone did tell them the story and they believed it

Indian-Christian.jpg

The Dead are fully aware they are dead. Their Body is just a shell. The Spirit and Soul goes to Eternal Glory, or Eternal Hell based on God's laws of Redemption or Rebellion.

The Dead are reunited with New Purified and Incorruptible Bodies on Resurrection Day.

One Resurrection has already occurred, but it was just The Old Testament Saints in Israel on the Day of Christ's Resurrection.

Then there is The Great Resurrection Day during The Rapturing away of The Church. The Spirits and Souls of The Godly Dead in Heaven are reunited with their glorified bodies and rise first, and we who remain alive in Christ are next, and our bodies are transformed in to the Incorruptible and we all ascend in to Heaven to wait out the 7 Year Tribulation.

The Dead who died in Sin, & Rebellion to God, their bodies stay in The Grave Until The Final Judgment of God, where they too, their spirit and soul are removed from Hell, then are reunited with their bodies before being cast in to Lake of Fire.

I suppose I could dig up a few from their graves, but I'm pretty sure they'll be close-mouthed about the matter.
As for being spiritually dead. Atheists or Agnostics like myself, really don't care about such matters, as the word "spiritual" generally means nothing to us. We have our lives to live and loved ones to support. Most of us just mind our own business (while there are some militaristic groups of Atheists), which the same can't be said about the devoutly religious, especially those of the Abrahamic religions.

that’s death

I see dead people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they are dead.

They're everywhere.

Last edited:

that’s death

I see dead people. Walking around like regular people. They don't see each other. They only see what they want to see. They don't know that they are dead.

They're everywhere.
No, you were just at the Hall of Presidents at Disneyworld.

that’s death

They're everywhere.
No, you were just at the Hall of Presidents at Disneyworld.

No, The dead, (scripturally speaking), are the dimwits that have swallowed , hook line and sinker, superstitious and irrational bullshit without ruminating, the same people who assert beliefs that are contradicted by actual reality every single day and night, the same lost souls that you deride as superstitious and irrational.

They are everywhere, from the white house to skid row.

No, The dead, (scripturally speaking), are the dimwits that have swallowed superstitious and irrational bullshit
Like, you. Got it.

Explain to me the Jesus story. I want you to tell it to me in writing so we can all see just what a irrational person you are. He rose from the grave? He walked on water? His mom was a virgin?

How fucking stupid are you?

No, The dead, (scripturally speaking), are the dimwits that have swallowed superstitious and irrational bullshit
Like, you. Got it.

You see only what you want to see. The dead can't see each other.

Your are as dead as the morons that you deride.

You don't have even enough of the spark of life in you to differentiate between the living and the dead

You see only what you want to see.
Oh no! Shaman Hobelim has spoken. How disconcerting.

I am not a shaman, whatever that is.

I am Hobelim, Son of Meanie; Keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.

I have come down from the sky to judge the living and the dead; to mend your rotten ways.

Without lifting a finger I am creating a new heaven and a new earth and you can't do a fucking thing about it.

well, maybe just one finger.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back