Are the current Armed Forces force levels enough?

111,000 sailors in Federal reserve then we have 200,000 Marines then 500,000 in Army in these Federal reserve forces. And only in attack wars. 7000+ tanks in all Armed Forces in United States.

Trump or Hillary will 500 Abrams in Germany or in NATO to prefer for war against Russia????

:eusa_clap:

111,000 sailors in Federal reserve then we have 200,000 Marines then 500,000 in Army in these Federal reserve forces. And only in attack wars. 7000+ tanks in all Armed Forces in United States.

Trump or Hillary will 500 Abrams in Germany or in NATO to prefer for war against Russia????

It would be better if they used Little Boy or Fat Man against those heathen Roosians.

"Levels"? What are Armed Forces levels? Does it mean manpower? From what I can tell the Marines are at peak combat efficiency as they always were even when Truman tried to do away with the Marines after WW2. The technological superiority of the greatest Military in the world is second to none. The problem is in political leadership.

5 million professionel Armed for USA ww2.
4 million against Japan.
Half million against Nazis.
Then half million in home.

It would be better if they used Little Boy or Fat Man against those heathen Roosians.
It will be better if the USA never confronts Russia or China for any reason.

Playing chicken with either one in Asia or Europe is a deadly game that could get the USA beaten in battle, same as the ancient Athenians during the Peloponnesian War, same as the Romans in Austria.

It will be better if the USA never confronts Russia or China for any reason.

Playing chicken with either one in Asia or Europe is a deadly game that could get the USA beaten in battle, same as the ancient Athenians during the Peloponnesian War, same as the Romans in Austria.
I don't advocate fighting Russia or China militarily. If they become a big threat to us we could weaken them economically. I was pulling Krispi Kreme's chain.

The US army hasn't won a war since WWII. So it makes no difference how big the army is. If you're afraid to use nukes, don't bother fighting, you've already lost.

Draw in Vietnam, Korea and Afghanistan then war 2 in Iraq was victum for USA. Saddams regim was defetead 2003, Iraqs Army was defeted in 2004 then USA democration Iraq and then terrorists take manny offer and United States leave Iraq after 2009 after they haved democration and controll whole Iraq.

The United States cannot victum against Saudi Arabia before the terrorists takes offer in citizen and then after victum USA leave occupate Saudis.

No good for USA but we will take Egypt instead and with France.

No terrorists in Egypt I wonder. Go to my treat in Politics topic.

Forum List

Back