Are the Crusades relevant?

Are the Crusades relevant?

• Yes. I'm scared of being killed by Christians.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I'm not scared of being killed by Christians.

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Yes. Other.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No. Other

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
.... as far as I can see the army of the South was much better than the army of the North. Only the bigger resources of the army of the North decided the result of this war....

Advantage in resources was only one of many factors that made victory for the North extremely likely.

¿Likely? ... "Wahrscheinlich" ... Makes no sense in my own language to say so. The North wan this war and dominates over the South. Nothing is likely or not likely any longer in this context. The result of this war is a fact. And I would say racism as well as a slaveholder mentality are also a fact for everyone who has to do with the USA. Perhaps it would had been better if three instead of two states would had existed in the North of America in the last few decades. For sure the South had relativelly the better army if you compare the results. Macabre - but less american soldiers in the South murdered as many american soldiers as the more others of the North murdered too.

Last edited:
.... as far as I can see the army of the South was much better than the army of the North. Only the bigger resources of the army of the North decided the result of this war....

Advantage in resources was only one of many factors that made victory for the North extremely likely.

¿Likely? ... "Wahrscheinlich" ... Makes no sense in my own language to say so. The North wan this war and dominates over the South. Nothing is likely or not likely any longer in this context. The result of this war is a fact. And the racism in the USA is also a fact.

You've still got some work to do on your English, eh?

Some people want to compare the actions of ISIS and the actions of the Taliban to the Crusades.

I see them as totally separate things. The Crusades happened over a thousand years ago and pose no danger to any person living today.

The actions of Islamic terrorists are prevalent today and could happen anywhere at any time.

Perhaps I am unable to see the relevance because I am a comfortable person posing as a Christian therefore I am no threat to the violence of Christians.

Are there any non-Christians in here that feel like Fundamentalist Christians might kill them or wage war somewhere in the world? I just don't see it. I only see the Crusades as a source of history. History does have it's value and its place. I see no need to take measures to protect ourselves from violent Christians in today's world. I do see the need to take measures to protect ourselves from violent Muslims in today's world. Am I the only one that sees the difference between Christians and Muslims?
Only when the left feel the need to try to justify Islamofascists actions by giving a distorted history of the Crusades.

Most see like this-2Cor 4:4-- reality--99% of all religions claiming to be Christian--aren't--they do not teach what Jesus taught--They teach what was taught to them in the schools of mens dogma--they get paid to teach religious dogmas.

I stand corrected. The Ku Klux Klan were Protestants.

Protestant democrats.

Good grieve.

¿Likely? ... "Wahrscheinlich" ... Makes no sense in my own language to say so. The North wan this war and dominates over the South. Nothing is likely or not likely any longer in this context. The result of this war is a fact. And the racism in the USA is also a fact.

Or we forbid just simple the use of the english language in our country, because of the stupid morbid agressions of some people who speak this f-language.

Last edited:
Most see like this-2Cor 4:4-- reality--99% of all religions claiming to be Christian--aren't--they do not teach what Jesus taught--They teach what was taught to them in the schools of mens dogma--they get paid to teach religious dogmas.

Protestant democrats.

Good grieve [sic].

Or we forbid just simple the use [sic] of the english [sic] language in our country, because of the stupid morbid agressions [sic] of some people who speak this f-language [sic].....

Do can be make word say thing u no mean.

Protestant democrats.

Good grieve [sic].

Or we forbid just simple the use [sic] of the english [sic] language in our country, because of the stupid morbid agressions [sic] of some people who speak this f-language [sic].

What exactly is your problem, ET?

Last edited:

Protestant democrats.

Good grieve [sic].

Or we forbid just simple the use [sic] of the english [sic] language in our country, because of the stupid morbid agressions [sic] of some people who speak this f-language [sic].

Word thing say do up down go be is the were?

Some people want to compare the actions of ISIS and the actions of the Taliban to the Crusades.

I see them as totally separate things. The Crusades happened over a thousand years ago and pose no danger to any person living today.

The actions of Islamic terrorists are prevalent today and could happen anywhere at any time.

Perhaps I am unable to see the relevance because I am a comfortable person posing as a Christian therefore I am no threat to the violence of Christians.

Are there any non-Christians in here that feel like Fundamentalist Christians might kill them or wage war somewhere in the world? I just don't see it. I only see the Crusades as a source of history. History does have it's value and its place. I see no need to take measures to protect ourselves from violent Christians in today's world. I do see the need to take measures to protect ourselves from violent Muslims in today's world. Am I the only one that sees the difference between Christians and Muslims?
When the pre trip rapture doesn't take place I can see a lot of so called Christians joining in with the violent.

Protestant democrats.

Good grieve [sic].

Word thing say do up down go be is the were?

Got it. Your problem is that you deny your intelligence and your ability to communicate.

Last edited:
I am agnostic as they come. I think man made religions are bullshit.
I also think comparing the crusades to islam is bullshit. There is no comparison.
Even ignoring terrorist acts, an over abundance of Islamic people have much anger. I read a poll a couple years ago that showed 40% of sunni muslims think the shia are an abomination to islam. We all know what that means! That's like 600M people!!
Islam is savagery. Christianity no longer is.

Christianity is not man made. The bible was penned by men through the Holy Spirit which is God Himself.

Forum List

Back