Are The Crazy Whackos Taking Over The GOP?

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Are The Crazy Whackos Taking Over The GOP?

I say yes. The latest primaries are pointing to this.

---

Joe Miller:
Values

I am unequivocally pro-life and life must be protected from the moment of conception to the time of natural death. The family is the foundation of a free society.

Issues - Joe Miller for US Senate

-- hey rape victims and dying moms -- "Give up the kid and drop dead!"

Last edited:
If they get whyat they are aiming for from the TP candidates it will mke bush look like a rock solid conservative.

Are The Crazy Whackos Taking Over The GOP? Don't believe everything Nancy Pelosi says she's doing.

If "whackos taking over the GOP" means building a bunch of bombs and using those in the military as pawns in your giant game of global chess wiping out hundreds of thousands of poor innocent people in the name of freedom they already have decades ago.

If "whackos taking over the GOP" is defined by the corporate media as a few prohibitionists and standard fare weirdos than I don't really give a shit.

It's a common phenomenon that the further left that Democrats move, the further right Republicans move. One of those physics thingies applied to politics.;)

It's a common phenomenon that the further left that Democrats move, the further right Republicans move. One of those physics thingies applied to politics.;)

I think part of it might be that the further left Democrats move, the further right Republicans appear.

Last edited:

I think part of it might be that the further left Democrats move, the further right Republicans appear.

That's nonsense. The Democrats are a coalition made up of many groups.

The Republican Party is one giant group of white wing wackos.

-- hey rape victims and dying moms -- "Give up the kid and drop dead!"

Do you have a link which shows he is against abortions even in cases of dying moms and rape victims?
It's in the OP.

The link does not clearly state he is against abortions in all cases.

On edit, I did find this: http://www.ktva.com/ci_15868783
Miller has the endorsement of Alaska Right to Life and describes himself as “unequivocally pro-life,” including cases of rape or incest.

He said he believes in abortion “only when the mother's life is in danger.”

So, you appear to be incorrect about his position on abortion when the mother's life is in danger. I disagree with him about abortions in rape and incest cases.

Last edited:
Do you have a link which shows he is against abortions even in cases of dying moms and rape victims?

It's in the OP.

your type has very big issues with basic reading and comprehension skills

Do you work for the State of NJ? :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...00-million-dollars-loss-4-nj.html#post2660036

I am unequivocally pro-life and life must be protected from the moment of conception to the time of natural death.

---

It's in the OP.

your type has very big issues with basic reading and comprehension skills

Do you work for the State of NJ? :lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/tea-p...00-million-dollars-loss-4-nj.html#post2660036

I am unequivocally pro-life and life must be protected from the moment of conception to the time of natural death.

---

Read my edited post above.

---

I have no idea what other links you are talking about.

You criticized me saying the link i posted did not say what it did. :cuckoo:

what part of "life must be protected from the moment of conception to the time of natural death." do you not understand? the anti-abortion crowd uses language that has meaning.

---

I have this nagging feeling there are many exceptions to this...
not to this statement.

the statement is clear enough: "life must be protected from the moment of conception to the time of natural death."

---

what part of "life must be protected from the moment of conception to the time of natural death." do you not understand? the anti-abortion crowd uses language that has meaning.

Read post #12, I edited and provided a link which shows he is not against abortions in cases where the mother's life is threatened. Do you not understand where he really stands on the abortion issue?

I agree, he should be for abortions in cases of rape or incest.

Last edited:

---

I have this nagging feeling there are many exceptions to this...
not to this statement.

the statement is clear enough: "life must be protected from the moment of conception to the time of natural death."

So he's against all forms of war?

Read post #12, I edited and provided a link which shows he is against abortions in cases where the mother's life is threatened. Do you not understand where he really stands on the abortion issue?

I agree, he should be for abortions in cases of rape or incest.

the link and the quote I used says he is against all abortions.

you challenged what I said. now you are ignoring things.

Forum List

Back