Are the Browns for real?

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
victories over the saints and patriots over the last two games.. Discuss.

I am not quite there yet. I'd like to think they were more motivated today to protect paul browns win record from the Evil B's clutches at least in their stadium.

Their losses have been very close too, except for the Falcons and Steelers game. I could see them winning 9 games this year maybe 10

• Banned
Their losses have been very close too, except for the Falcons and Steelers game. I could see them winning 9 games this year maybe 10

yeah. tough division. and not enough wild card slots for them to get in, prolly.

yes they are definetly for real.that victory against the saints was nothing impresive,the saints are not the same team they were last year,they are losing to everybody these days.But to come out and dominate the patriots like they did and also almost beat the jets as well this past week and would have won if not for that fumble in overtime,yes they are for real.Colt Mccoy is the real deal and he will turn this franchise around next year and win a lot of games for them.He looks like he will do the same thing Brady did for the patriots.

Before Brady got there,the patriots were a joke.Then Brady came on and made belicheck look good.He sucks as a coach and would be nothing without Brady.same with Mangini.He is not a good coach either but if he is brought back next year,he will make mangini look good cause he looks like he is turning that franchise around like Brady did with the patriots.

Forum List

Back