Are the Biden's above the Law?

No, you must have confused the Bidens with the Trump family of grifters.

Schweizer said, the msm has “A complete lack of curiosity about the biden corruption … I got no contacts. No interest whatsoever from journalists. … If this were the Trump family, if Don Jr. had flown on Air Force One with his dad to China and signed a $1.5 billion private equity deal with the Chinese government, the media would be going ballistic. I would be going ballistic. But of course that hasn’t happened. The Bidens did it. And for some reason — I think we all know the reason — themsm has a complete lack of interest in reporting on this stuff.”

Are the Bidens above the Law?

Is the Clinton witch above the Law?

Is Hussein Barack above the Law?

what about Comey and Brennan and Clapper....and.....and....you get my drift??

Only GOD knows if they are above the Law.

.....because I am beginning to have my doubts....:sad:

5 members of the Biden crime family all made millions in countries that quid pro quo joe was representing and determining US policy in.

Until biden was VP they had never done business outside the US. Care to explain that.

Remains to be seen....I do think most Americans would like to see them thoroughly investigated and then hanged......nauseating --all 5 of them.

Schweizer to Levin: ‘Profiles in Corruption’ Is About Whether the Bidens ‘Are Above the Law’

The MSM are basic human slugs, no interest in investigating anything they ONLY investigate to an obsessive degree Donald Trump, Trump's children, ANY Republican and ANYONE who is Anti-Open Borders, Anti-Unlimited Immigration and Anti-Climate Emergency Hoax.

If James Biden was a Republican and was James Trump, well it would be a different story of course. He's Creepy Uncle Joe's brother, he was awarded the below contract in Iraq when Obama was President and Creepy Uncle Joe was Vice-President and so....NOTHING to see here, move on and ignore.

3k7a96.jpg

The OP article and the thread is about the Biden's and not the Trump's. Please attempt to keep your Extreme Trump Derangement Syndrome under some control.
Yep, Johnny's severe TDS IS showing. Poor little brainwashed fella............
How can you tell a Trumpist loser? By how they respond to every thread by writing TDS. Think of something more creative will ya.

Trump and his family are working for free
Obammy's husband had a staff of 23 servants
Yeah...That is why Trump has charged the treasury in excess of 100 million dollars for staying at his near bankrupt resorts.

Forum List

Back