Are teabaggers the same group of people known as Woodstock baby-boomers in the 1960s?

and not a little groovy.

Billy: [while smoking a Joint] Oh wow! What? Who's that man? What the hell was that, man?

Captain America: Huh?

Billy: [nervous] No, man, like hey, man. Wow. I was watching this object man, li-like the satellite that we saw the other night, right? And, like, it was going right across the sky, man, and then... I mean it just suddenly, uh, it just changed direction and went whizzin right off, man. It flashed...

Captain America: [interrupting him] You're stoned out of your mind, man.

like wow, man.

and not a little groovy.

Billy: [while smoking a Joint] Oh wow! What? Who's that man? What the hell was that, man?

Billy: [nervous] No, man, like hey, man. Wow. I was watching this object man, li-like the satellite that we saw the other night, right? And, like, it was going right across the sky, man, and then... I mean it just suddenly, uh, it just changed direction and went whizzin right off, man. It flashed...

like wow, man.

we're doing our own thing in our own time, man.

Good idea, I found one too. Our Grandpop was not at Woodstock, but seeing this may quiet him down. Teabaggers should not have been tied to Babyboomer Woodstock. Sorry.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYKY2lpxMg8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYKY2lpxMg8[/ame]

Oh the "teapartiers"

So... you favor trillion $$ deficits and ever increasing taxaxtion? Or are you a fifty percenter paying no income taxes?

like wow, man.

right on. turn on, tune in, drop out. fight the power.

(did i miss anything?)

like wow, man.

right on. turn on, tune in, drop out. fight the power.

(did i miss anything?)

So, much for this little trip down Woodstock stoners avenue. Clearly the Teabaggers are a cross street without a stop sign.

71683a.jpg

teabagger-on-fox2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back