Are teabaggers the same group of people known as Woodstock baby-boomers in the 1960s?

Stainmaster

Rookie
Apr 15, 2010
Southern California
tea_baggers_tshirt-p23589122325562207048t9_400.jpg

This rudderless group known as Teabaggers appear to be a group of over-weight seniors who may have once been "baby-boomers." This presents an interesting question to ask the generation that is so well associated with Woodstock. Cut Government spending, but don't cut my programs? What is going on here? Is this payback time? This is ridiculous, are teabaggers, baby-boomers?

Teabagger
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Further information: Tea Party movement and Tea Party protests

....Tea Party protests were formed to critique United States government tax and spending policies. The term refers to those who originally participated in an email campaign titled "Mailing Tea Bags to Washington, DC" which the New American Tea Party blog disavowed. The tactic was and continues to be advocated, though sometimes for tea bag labels only, on multiple "tea party" websites.

The verb to "tea bag", hence "tea bagger", to describe these protesters has been used by several pundits and journalists after it appeared self-referentially on signs at Tea Party rallies, distributed by "FReeRepublic.Com". Anderson Cooper apologized for using the term. Ridiculing the movement has produced death threats.

The term's growth in the political arena earned attention by the Oxford American Dictionary, and the word "teabagger" achieved finalist status for the OAD Word of the Year...

Last edited:

This rudderless group known as Teabaggers appear to be a group of over-weight seniors who may have once been "baby-boomers." This presents an interesting question to ask the generation that is so well associated with Woodstock. Cut Government spending, but don't cut my programs? What is going on here? Is this payback time? This is ridiculous, are teabaggers, baby-boomers?

This is bad. You are giving the Woodstock baby-boomers a bad name.

• Banned
Who are teabaggers?

Teabagger
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Further information: Tea Party movement and Tea Party protests

....Tea Party protests were formed to critique United States government tax and spending policies. The term refers to those who originally participated in an email campaign titled "Mailing Tea Bags to Washington, DC" which the New American Tea Party blog disavowed. The tactic was and continues to be advocated, though sometimes for tea bag labels only, on multiple "tea party" websites.

The verb to "tea bag", hence "tea bagger", to describe these protesters has been used by several pundits and journalists after it appeared self-referentially on signs at Tea Party rallies, distributed by "FReeRepublic.Com". Anderson Cooper apologized for using the term. Ridiculing the movement has produced death threats.

The term's growth in the political arena earned attention by the Oxford American Dictionary, and the word "teabagger" achieved finalist status for the OAD Word of the Year...

teapartydouches_a28cd.jpg

Last edited:
  • Banned

Now come on. This thread does seem ridiculous at first consideration. We were laughing at our baby-boomer grandpop when the idea for the thread came up. We can not ignore the fact that the demographics for baby-boomers and teabaggers are quite similar. According to this link babyboomers were born between 1946 and 1964 making the youngest baby boomers age 45. It is kind of funny when you think about it, please share your thoughts?

What is the Baby Boomer Age?

Last edited:

The majority of the Woodstock baby-boomers gave themselves a bad name. Funny how all the free love, love-ins, sit-ins, drugs, protests, etc. for that group of people, most of whom have become today's Dems and Leftists were OK ... but any activities by the "Tea Baggers" is a national disgrace. Go figure.

The majority of the Woodstock baby-boomers gave themselves a bad name. Funny how all the free love, love-ins, sit-ins, drugs, protests, etc. for that group of people, most of whom have become today's Dems and Leftists were OK ... but any activities by the "Tea Baggers" is a national disgrace. Go figure.

lighten up, francis

lighten up, francis

Oh, I do lighten up, baby! You'll learn to love me! :D

oh no... damn hippies with all that free love and stuff!

and if you knew anything, you'd know it's hardly likely that they turned into 'dems and leftists' (as if you know what those things are).

and if you knew anything, you'd know it's hardly likely that they turned into 'dems and leftists' (as if you know what those things are).

They were already lefties.

far out

:cool:

far out

and not a little groovy.

far out

and not a little groovy.

Billy: [while smoking a Joint] Oh wow! What? Who's that man? What the hell was that, man?

Captain America: Huh?

Billy: [nervous] No, man, like hey, man. Wow. I was watching this object man, li-like the satellite that we saw the other night, right? And, like, it was going right across the sky, man, and then... I mean it just suddenly, uh, it just changed direction and went whizzin right off, man. It flashed...

Captain America: [interrupting him] You're stoned out of your mind, man.

Teabaggers are the Me Generation of the 80's.

Now this is the kind of thing we like to hear in our household it puts Grandpop at ease, and he might back off on me for making a thread out of this.
This link in a ties the right-wing of the Republican Party into teabaggers. Remember both Bill Clinton and George Bush are from that Baby-boomer generation.

I guess the next logical question is combining Teabaggers, and conservative Republicans how many were at Woodstock? We need to kill this thread, and I wrote it!

DownWithTyranny!: Between Demographics, Teabaggers, Corruption And Blue Dogs Is Pete Sessions Dead Meat?

imw0088682.jpg

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back