Are seniors being over medicated?

pathetic. unprofessional.
Not to mention self-righteous, obnoxious, and ridiculously immature. I seriously doubt this person is even an adult, let alone does what he/she claims, and it gets more obvious with each post.

Oh btw I AM a caregiver for someone, have been for over a year, and get paid zero for it. In fact I quit my job to do it. Yet I would never put myself or anything I wanted to do for me ahead of her or use that as some kind of warped justification to laugh at her or her situation or actions (etc) in any way shape or form like you do. To say you do a tough job is a poor excuse to act like a POS or come off with your asinine, childish attitude.

Welcome to my ignore list. I refuse to have to even glance at any of your snot-nosed spittle any more.

Last edited:
pathetic. unprofessional.
Not to mention self-righteous, obnoxious, and ridiculously immature. I seriously doubt this person is even an adult, let alone does what he/she claims, and it gets more obvious with each post.

Oh btw I AM a caregiver for someone, have been for over a year, and get paid zero for it. In fact I quit my job to do it. Yet I would never put myself or anything I wanted to do for me ahead of her or use that as some kind of warped justification to laugh at her or her situation or actions (etc) in any way shape or form like you do. To say you do a tough job is a poor excuse to act like a POS or come off with your asinine, childish attitude.

Welcome to my ignore list. I refuse to have to even glance at any of your snot-nosed spittle any more.

Did I laugh at her? No, idiot.

WILLOW vs. LUISA

keep it up ladies... Its the 8 round.. You have both bloodied each other lips. Luisa has a cut above her left eye but the corner stopped the blood from flowing down into the eye.

DIng!!! Round 9 about to begin......... Hold onto your seat bottoms folks this is going to be a blood fest!

Blues

I think drugs for seniors is a matter between doctor and patient. My autoimmune system is a wreck because I have fibromyalgia. Just to get a muscle relaxer, I have to take an antihistamine to keep down the blisters that would show up from my autoimmune system breaking me out if I take anything whatever.

When I forget one dose, my muscle cramps in my feet and legs are screamers. I have to take them so my husband and I both can get the sleep we need.

You can't sleep very well if one of you is screaming bloody murder due to screaming out loud pain.

I hope you never get it about other people's pain. I'd hate for any one of you to have what I have. You know how I know you couldn't?

Because I used to be the healthiest person in the world, not a wrinkle, not a pain, all feel good, not an ache.

I had no idea that there could possibly be pain worse than childbearing pain or that people can experience more severe pain than that 24/7/365, no breaks.

Failure to relieve a patient's pain is a cause for a lawsuit by the patient's family who just had to bury their loved one who committed suicide due to pain the doctor refused to treat.

This level of pain does not render me spaced when I take my medications, it renders me freedom from screaming a pain so heinous I can't even describe it to you in any way you can understand.

And I can live a reasonably productive and certainly the same life of joy I had before I succumbed to fibromyalgia.

love,

becki

Oh, yeah, and please do me a favor. Spell Luissa's name right.

She helps people who are old, lonely, and hurting. She holds their hands while the family children ignore the whole scenario to dwell on the parent's irreconcilable folly of raising the little rascals right.

:D

We need government to take charge.... like in England, cuz it doesn't happen there! At least not recently.... not since May 2011.
Paul Ryan must be getting clues on seniors from the UK.

Republicans will say it's their fault for getting old. Republicans just can't conceive that something happens outside of human control. It's why they debate helping victims of natural disaster and feel the people of Iraq are "ungrateful" or that gays caused Katrina.
Your meds wore off.

Forum List

Back