Are "Sanctuary cities" constitutional?

This issue will be decided this year in the Supreme Court. Then there will be a new case showing the old decisions being overturned.

This is gonna happen.

If sanctuary cities are not upheld, there will be no Second Amendment sanctuary cities and many states, like Virginia,firearm confiscations can begin. Your are advocating for a One World Government and opposing states rights.

This issue will be decided this year in the Supreme Court. Then there will be a new case showing the old decisions being overturned.

This is gonna happen.

When?
Early in this thread I posted the case going there...........That article said within the next nine months.

So, if nothing has changed in 9 months, you’ll come back here and admit you were wrong?

Surely you jest. Trumpsters never apologize and never admit they're wrong about anything.

I bothers me immensely when Democrats want to "Impeach" a standing president on grounds he did something illegal, when they (democrats) have done far worse. If anything the Democratic party needs to be investigated for that, aiding and abetting criminals. Without the voters consent or knowledge...This isn't what a Democratic Republic is about, kids.

Sanctuary cities. Anybody remember the exactly when that happened? Where we asked? No? It was instead done SHH superstitiously without our permission. Democrats it seems, don't like democracy when it means we disagree. What does it mean?

This is gonna happen.

If sanctuary cities are not upheld, there will be no Second Amendment sanctuary cities and many states, like Virginia,firearm confiscations can begin. Your are advocating for a One World Government and opposing states rights.

14th again Porter?

~S~

Sanctuary cities. Anybody remember the exactly when that happened? Where we asked? No? It was instead done SHH superstitiously without our permission. Democrats it seems, don't like democracy when it means we disagree. What does it mean?

dunno...what i do know is, we used to be a sanctuary country....

~S~

A local judge deems local laws against the camping ban unconstitutional . Yes. The level of disconnect. The hygienic issues the fact the judge here was elected by a tiny minority.

You realize you have posted this exact same thing hundreds and hundreds of times, right?

Forum List

Back