Are Sanctions Actually Working?

Are you denying that you said that if you were in Iraq right now, you would kill the Shiites? I am sure eveyrone reading this board saw that. Maybe I should start calling Bob a twat since it rhymes with swat. I'll be the swat and he can be the twat.

Yeah read again. Clearly it said AQ.
Is it really that important to you on an anonymous message board that you want people to think that you didn't say you wanted to murder Shiites? Since you haven't murdered any Shiites here in the U.S., I don't think the intelligence agencies monitoring message boards will be after you.

Dishonest. People saw the quote now, and they can still see it, so i don't need to go further than that

SAYIT,

Repeating lies over and over does not make them true.
Sherri

Perhaps you could point out what lies you refer to.

SAYIT,

The lie is in your claims about an alleged Iranian plutonium enrichment program and implication that such a program violates intl law. Actually, there is no such thing as enrichment of plutonium, so your claim about Iran having suh a program or suh a potential program is a lie.

Iran Does Not Have A Plutonium Enrichment Program.

And it is not illegal for them to enrich uranium for use in a domestic and peaceful nuclear power program under the NPT.

These issues are addressed in the article I provided a link to in my last post.

Sherri
Fortunately the UN, Atomic Energy Commission, the Arabs, and the world in general doesn't believe the IslamoNazi propoganda you just spewed, Jendeh.

SAYIT,

The lie is in your claims about an alleged Iranian plutonium enrichment program and implication that such a program violates intl law. Actually, there is no such thing as enrichment of plutonium, so your claim about Iran having suh a program or suh a potential program is a lie.

And it is not illegal for them to enrich uranium for use in a domestic and peaceful nuclear power program under the NPT.

Sherri

Don't you get it you terrorist donkey? The whole world knows that Iran is the leading supporter of Islamic terror . They supply weapons to groups who want Israel to dissapear
iran and israel dancing together nurture terrorists

israel's ethnic cleansing and wars on lebanon has done a whole lot to help iran sustain hezbollah

a gruesome twosome iran and israel spreading terror everywhere

SAYIT,

Repeating lies over and over does not make them true.
Sherri

SAYIT,

Sherri

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...qoDoCg&usg=AFQjCNFzp-cS6uu2OjjQuxDCy4ffIRn0og

SAYIT,

Sherri

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...qoDoCg&usg=AFQjCNFzp-cS6uu2OjjQuxDCy4ffIRn0og

May all those who trivialize the intentions and actions of Iran and its militia HEZBOLLAH-----be the next to experience the effects of the "NON EXISTIENT" weapons and "BENIGN" intentions of Iran and Hezbollah------they and all near and dear to them-----as soon as possible ------in the name of Jesus ben Joseph-----B" H AMEN

in general PLUTONIUM -----is already rich enough----it is a matter of specific isotopes and ISOLATION OF THE SUBSTANCE ITSELF ---since it does not exist alone in the natural state-----all islamo nazi pigs play games with semantics. Doing so makes them imagine they are "smart"

SAYIT,

Sherri

Don't you get it you terrorist donkey? The whole world knows that Iran is the leading supporter of Islamic terror . They supply weapons to groups who want Israel to dissapear
iran and israel dancing together nurture terrorists

israel's ethnic cleansing and wars on lebanon has done a whole lot to help iran sustain hezbollah

a gruesome twosome iran and israel spreading terror everywhere
No such thing as ethnic cleansing of Palestinians. That's just Islamist propoganda. You want ethnic cleansing the evidence against Arabs / Muslims is irrefutable.

Forum List

Back