Are Sanctions Actually Working?

wrong again -----POWER for the entire galaxy -----actually comes from the SUN

Without oil, the world will end. No question about it, wars will increase, many people will die, that's it.

wrong the world functioned without the use of oil for A VERY LONG TIME-----and will continue to do so The people who figure out how to produce food without oil will be the winners---------

The world didn't have everything run on oil like we do today. Food is crucial as well. But expect many things to be lost.

It's gonna be a Satellite war, whoever can destroy the satellites first will dominate.

But, Baghad Bob, just the other day you said if you were in Iraq, you would kill the Shiites. Is that not violence?

Really since when were AQ militants Shia Muslims? Educate us HossSwat.
Are you denying that you said that if you were in Iraq right now, you would kill the Shiites? I am sure eveyrone reading this board saw that. Maybe I should start calling Bob a twat since it rhymes with swat. I'll be the swat and he can be the twat.

Yeah read again. Clearly it said AQ.

Are you denying that you said that if you were in Iraq right now, you would kill the Shiites? I am sure eveyrone reading this board saw that. Maybe I should start calling Bob a twat since it rhymes with swat. I'll be the swat and he can be the twat.

I will reiterate. You said that if you were in Iraq right now, you would kill the Shiites. Deny it all you want to. It is really not that important to me, but I do know what I read.

I will reiterate. You said that if you were in Iraq right now, you would kill the Shiites. Deny it all you want to. It is really not that important to me, but I do know what I read.

No, I said AQ. It's clear.

Here's the exact quote too, liar.

"Yeah I do. Al Qaeda is a shitty group as I have said before on this thread. If I was in Iraq I would kill their members. Iranians I don't get into their business that much, they are a Shia government, I don't recognize Shia governments. I do think Shia Muslims and Sunni should get along. But Shia Muslims take steps against that. Their groups. Syria killed a lebanese security official who was Sunni for opposing Assads regime. And they know if Sunnis fight back it could trigger a civil war and the Lebanese Army doesn't want that."

Last edited:

No, I said AQ. It's clear.

Here's the exact quote too, liar.

"Yeah I do. Al Qaeda is a shitty group as I have said before on this thread. If I was in Iraq I would kill their members. Iranians I don't get into their business that much, they are a Shia government, I don't recognize Shia governments. I do think Shia Muslims and Sunni should get along. But Shia Muslims take steps against that. Their groups. Syria killed a lebanese security official who was Sunni for opposing Assads regime. And they know if Sunnis fight back it could trigger a civil war and the Lebanese Army doesn't want that."
Isn't that the same thing?

Many in the West have come to know how important "saving face" is in many Eastern cultures.
Iranians have rebuffed the many calls to stop their potentially bomb-grade plutonium enrichment program despite the increasing difficulties they face from international sanctions. Two fresh news tidbits:
Israels Ehud Barak says Iran is not producing bomb-grade stuff and Iran's national orchestra disbanded. Sorry 'bout the orchestra, guys.

Iran pulls back from nuclear bomb goal: Israeli defense minister - Yahoo! News

Iran orchestra finale rings of hard-line pressure - Yahoo! Music
I am in touch with some people that are still in Iran. They say the sanctions have torn the Iran's economy apart. Their currency is worth less than toilet paper, and because of the SWIFT ban, you send or receive a penny, anywhere. The people are truly suffering and it's never been this bad. But is it deterring the Islamist animals from producing a bomb? No, nothing will. If the sanctions cause a million Iranian deaths, they will still continue. Does anybody really think those in power give a SHIT about their own people? Ya right.

That's what I thought you damned Zionist liar.
Why don't you recognize Shia govts? Do all Muslim nations have to be Sunni donkeys like yourself? Oh I forgot, you Muslims can't even get along with yourselves, more Muslims are killed by other Muslims than non Muslim, exponentially more.

Is it really that important to you on an anonymous message board that you want people to think that you didn't say you wanted to murder Shiites? Since you haven't murdered any Shiites here in the U.S., I don't think the intelligence agencies monitoring message boards will be after you.

That's what I thought you damned Zionist liar.
And you are a Muslim liar by blaming everything on the Shiites. Are the Shiites the ones who are suicide bombing the Sunnis in Pakistan or is it vice versa? Is it the Shiites destroying Sunni shrines in Pakistan or vice versa? Let us not forget also that Al Qaeda is comprised of Sunnis.

Everybody will go down with it. It will all be over, oil powers so many things.

Without oil, the world will end. No question about it, wars will increase, many people will die, that's it.

The US is about to export more oil than the Saudies and we are on the verge of record coal exports, we don't import any Iranian oil. So Iran can blow it out their ass.

U.S. Poised To Become World's Top Oil Producer; May Soon Overtake Saudi Arabia

U.S. Poised To Become World's Top Oil Producer; May Soon Overtake Saudi Arabia

U.S. coal exports on record pace in 2012, fueled by steam coal growth

U.S. coal exports on record pace in 2012, fueled by steam coal growth - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

Many in the West have come to know how important "saving face" is in many Eastern cultures.
Iranians have rebuffed the many calls to stop their potentially bomb-grade plutonium enrichment program despite the increasing difficulties they face from international sanctions. Two fresh news tidbits:
Israels Ehud Barak says Iran is not producing bomb-grade stuff and Iran's national orchestra disbanded. Sorry 'bout the orchestra, guys.

interestin article thanx sayit

are you supporting sanctions then and not bombing?

do you agree with barak or with neten yahoo?

or is it just about the elections and barak's lack of any party support?

Indeed this could be a political ploy by Barak but I suspect it is a message to Iran. :D

SAYIT,

Repeating lies over and over does not make them true.

"The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) continually confirms - that Iran has no active nuclear weapons program and stated it has "no concrete proof that Iran has or has ever had a nuclear weapons program." (emphasis added).

What We Won't Hear in Boca: Nine Things to Remember During the Iran Section of the Presidential Debate Tonight

Sanctions kill innocent civilians, how many have died already in Iran, from things like not having access to medicines the sanctions operate to keep from entering Iran?

How many civilians do you want to die in Iran?

Seven years of Sanctions killed 1 1/2 million civilians in Iraq.

I am certainly happy that I do not support civilian slaughter through sanctions, like you seem to do.

Sherri

Last edited:
Everybody will go down with it. It will all be over, oil powers so many things.

There's plenty of time before the oil runs out and tech savvy countries will develop alternatives but you make a valid point. At crunch time the price of oil will force some countries out of the market and those without oil or alternatives will do what they must to protect their citizens. If that means attacking those with oil that is what they will do. :D

Nope.

Never have...Never will.

Really? As you know I beieve you're a poorly educated, arrogant ideologue with a thesaurus. But, I could be wrong. Why not provide the survey of world history proving that sanctions never worked. Oh, and forget Chamberlain v. Hitler; I want to know all of the histroy which lead you to provide such a certain conclusion. Or, if you can't, STFU - otherwise others will believe as I do that you are all bullshit all of the time.

Skirting pass the partisan BS, yes the sanctions are working. Iran's economy is sinking fast .
Yeah, I know it's all about Obama/Dem/Repug yada, yada, yada, so facts won't count.

Skirting past the Dem/Repub political yada, yada, yada, the effectiveness of sanctions coupled with allowing Iran to save face while backing off could auger well for those of us who prefer a non-military solution to the conflict. :D

wrong the world functioned without the use of oil for A VERY LONG TIME-----and will continue to do so The people who figure out how to produce food without oil will be the winners---------

A picture of now oil-rich Mideast countries sending people to Israel to learn how to "make the desert bloom" gives me goose bumps. :D

SAYIT,

Sherri

Perhaps you could point out what lies you refer to.

SAYIT,

Sherri

SAYIT,

The lie is in your claims about an alleged Iranian plutonium enrichment program and implication that such a program violates intl law. Actually, there is no such thing as enrichment of plutonium, so your claim about Iran having suh a program or suh a potential program is a lie.

Iran Does Not Have A Plutonium Enrichment Program.

And it is not illegal for them to enrich uranium for use in a domestic and peaceful nuclear power program under the NPT.

These issues are addressed in the article I provided a link to in my last post.

Sherri

SAYIT,

Sherri

SAYIT,

The lie is in your claims about an alleged Iranian plutonium enrichment program and implication that such a program violates intl law. Actually, there is no such thing as enrichment of plutonium, so your claim about Iran having suh a program or suh a potential program is a lie.

Iran Does Not Have A Plutonium Enrichment Program.

And it is not illegal for them to enrich uranium for use in a domestic and peaceful nuclear power program under the NPT.

These issues are addressed in the article I provided a link to in my last post.

Sherri

Don't you get it you terrorist donkey? The whole world knows that Iran is the leading supporter of Islamic terror . They supply weapons to groups who want Israel to dissapear

Forum List

Back