Are Sanctions Actually Working?

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
Many in the West have come to know how important "saving face" is in many Eastern cultures.
Iranians have rebuffed the many calls to stop their potentially bomb-grade plutonium enrichment program despite the increasing difficulties they face from international sanctions. Two fresh news tidbits:
Israels Ehud Barak says Iran is not producing bomb-grade stuff and Iran's national orchestra disbanded. Sorry 'bout the orchestra, guys.

Iran pulls back from nuclear bomb goal: Israeli defense minister - Yahoo! News

Iran orchestra finale rings of hard-line pressure - Yahoo! Music

Many in the West have come to know how important "saving face" is in many Eastern cultures.
Iranians have rebuffed the many calls to stop their potentially bomb-grade plutonium enrichment program despite the increasing difficulties they face from international sanctions. Two fresh news tidbits:
Israels Ehud Barak says Iran is not producing bomb-grade stuff and Iran's national orchestra disbanded. Sorry 'bout the orchestra, guys.

Iran pulls back from nuclear bomb goal: Israeli defense minister - Yahoo! News

Iran orchestra finale rings of hard-line pressure - Yahoo! Music
interestin article thanx sayit

are you supporting sanctions then and not bombing?

do you agree with barak or with neten yahoo?

or is it just about the elections and barak's lack of any party support?

The gazans and all of the other Faux "refugees" now called 'palestinians' were created by the perversity of islam entirely as DEVOTEES of HATRED They are like a religious medieval religious monastic order-------with a MISSION ------ SLIT THE THROATS OF INFANTS FOR THEIR LORD '"allah" -------of course they HATE------they exist entirely for that PURPOSE

The gazans and all of the other Faux "refugees" now called 'palestinians' were created by the perversity of islam entirely as DEVOTEES of HATRED They are like a religious medieval religious monastic order-------with a MISSION ------ SLIT THE THROATS OF INFANTS FOR THEIR LORD '"allah" -------of course they HATE------they exist entirely for that PURPOSE

:eusa_hand:

Are Sanctions Actually Working?

Nope the right defunded abortions and yet we still have them.

Strangely enough at the time the RNC had abortion coverage in their health care insurance policy...

the issue with Iran is its IMPERIALIST ambitions-----in order to promote those---IRAN HAS TO SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON "SOCIAL PROGRAMS" (read that ----bribe people to be on the side of hezbollah) The economic crisis now plaguing the world is going to get worse and turn into a kind of general famine. Hunger will kill the Iranian HEZBOLLAH IMPERIALISM PROGRAM -------in the next 50 years-----the people with the FOOD will be the big winners. I do not worry about Irans "nuclear program" I worry about the fact that the USA seems to be ignoring agriculture

the issue with Iran is its IMPERIALIST ambitions-----in order to promote those---IRAN HAS TO SPEND LOTS OF MONEY ON "SOCIAL PROGRAMS" (read that ----bribe people to be on the side of hezbollah) The economic crisis now plaguing the world is going to get worse and turn into a kind of general famine. Hunger will kill the Iranian HEZBOLLAH IMPERIALISM PROGRAM -------in the next 50 years-----the people with the FOOD will be the big winners. I do not worry about Irans "nuclear program" I worry about the fact that the USA seems to be ignoring agriculture

You're right. The World is gonna be a mess in a 100 years. Especially when the Oil runs out, it's gonna be over.

You're right. The World is gonna be a mess in a 100 years. Especially when the Oil runs out, it's gonna be over.

no it won't OIL will be a moot issue very soon--------the issue is going to be rice and wheat Saudi arabia will die of starvation as will Iran

no it won't OIL will be a moot issue very soon--------the issue is going to be rice and wheat Saudi arabia will die of starvation as will Iran

Everybody will go down with it. It will all be over, oil powers so many things.

wrong again -----POWER for the entire galaxy -----actually comes from the SUN

Without oil, the world will end. No question about it, wars will increase, many people will die, that's it.

Without oil, the world will end. No question about it, wars will increase, many people will die, that's it.

wrong the world functioned without the use of oil for A VERY LONG TIME-----and will continue to do so The people who figure out how to produce food without oil will be the winners---------

Does violence work? No
But, Baghad Bob, just the other day you said if you were in Iraq, you would kill the Shiites. Is that not violence?

Really since when were AQ militants Shia Muslims? Educate us HossSwat.
Are you denying that you said that if you were in Iraq right now, you would kill the Shiites? I am sure eveyrone reading this board saw that. Maybe I should start calling Bob a twat since it rhymes with swat. I'll be the swat and he can be the twat.

Forum List

Back