CDZ Are RW's safe in arguing OUR ideas are proven and the LW's are all un/dis-proven?

Are RW's safe in arguing OUR ideas are proven and the LW's are all un/dis-proven?
I guess it wasn't proven to the electorate since we now have a Democratic House.
The party of the president loses the house in midterm election 92% of the time
True enough (actually they lose seats 92% of the time, not control of the House). However your long-term prospects are poor at best since many of your "proven" ideas are unpopular with the majority of voters.

Are RW's safe in arguing OUR ideas are proven and the LW's are all un/dis-proven?
I guess it wasn't proven to the electorate since we now have a Democratic House.

The Left has held public education for over half a century. I suspect it would take brute force to wrest it from their grip.
So you're saying your ideology is superior but highly educated people are too ignorant to see it? It seems the less educated you are the more likely you'll be RW.

When it comes to education, the parties have switched places over the past two decades.

According to a Pew Research Center poll released this week, Democrats are now the party of college graduates​

Perhaps, but industry can't hire many of them because they can't read or write properly, or do much of anything else useful. They make excellent drones, however.

Submitted for your approval is Ocasio-Cortez, whose Boston U. degree in economics, and I say this gently, has yet to make a public appearance.

Meanwhile, people with a high-school degree or less, by far the larger group, slightly lean toward Republicans.

Right. Those inner city geniuses all drift to the Republicans as moths to the flame.​
Typical. When the numbers don't support your position, go with an anecdote or pull some unsupported factoid out of your butt. Or in your case both.

Among the 31 states (plus D.C.) with party registration, there are nearly 12 million more registered Democrats than Republicans. I got to ask, WHO are you proving your idea to? Besides yourselves of course.

So gosh, why don't you people have all three branches of government? Hmm?

True enough (actually they lose seats 92% of the time, not control of the House). However your long-term prospects are poor at best since many of your "proven" ideas are unpopular with the majority of voters.

Kid: I want ice cream and cake morning, noon and night.

Adult: It will make you sick.

Kid: I dont care. I want it.

Your argument doesn't invalidate my contention.

And what are my "proven ideas"

I am independent and completely unaffiliated.

Kid: I want ice cream and cake morning, noon and night.

Adult: It will make you sick.

Kid: I dont care. I want it.

Your argument doesn't invalidate my contention.
Maybe, maybe not. Your argument certainly shows your arrogance. Do you really think you are the only adult in the room?

If you subscribe to leecross' RW ideas they are unproven and have proven unpopular. If you don't I apologize.

So gosh, why don't you people have all three branches of government? Hmm?
Let me ask you, who was the last Republican president to win the popular vote? (Hint: It wasn't Trump)
How many house seats are won due to gerrymandering? This is American Democracy, we don't have one man, one vote.

The Left has held public education for over half a century. I suspect it would take brute force to wrest it from their grip.
So you're saying your ideology is superior but highly educated people are too ignorant to see it? It seems the less educated you are the more likely you'll be RW.

When it comes to education, the parties have switched places over the past two decades.

According to a Pew Research Center poll released this week, Democrats are now the party of college graduates, especially those with post-graduate work. Meanwhile, people with a high-school degree or less, by far the larger group, slightly lean toward Republicans.

Both preferences are the reverse of what they were in the 1990s.

According to Pew, 54 percent of college graduates either identified as Democrats or leaned Democratic, compared to 39 percent who identified or leaned Republican. One-third of Americans have a college degree.

Just 25 years ago, those numbers were perfectly reversed in the Pew survey, with the GOP holding a 54-39 advantage among people with college degrees.​
So, to your highly evolved consumer senses, ALL colleges are the same?

Seems that all the crooks in the Obama/Hillary regime are college educated.

Osama bin Laden was college educated.

These morons are college students.

And most likely Democrats.

You should be so proud.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk

"Are RW's safe in arguing OUR ideas are proven and the LW's are all un/dis-proven?"

No, the opposite, in fact.

From the myth of voter ‘fraud,’ to ‘trickle down’ economic dogma, to environmental protection and regulatory policies, conservatives have been proven consistently wrong.

According to a Pew Research Center poll released this week, Democrats are now the party of college graduates​

Perhaps, but industry can't hire many of them because they can't read or write properly, or do much of anything else useful. They make excellent drones, however.

Submitted for your approval is Ocasio-Cortez, whose Boston U. degree in economics, and I say this gently, has yet to make a public appearance.

Meanwhile, people with a high-school degree or less, by far the larger group, slightly lean toward Republicans.

Right. Those inner city geniuses all drift to the Republicans as moths to the flame.​
Typical. When the numbers don't support your position, Edited-meister

Among the 31 states (plus D.C.) with party registration, there are nearly 12 million more registered Democrats than Republicans. I got to ask, WHO are you proving your idea to? Besides yourselves of course.

It is not unusual for "hive" people to register in a party. Truth is, there has been polling done on the number of conservatives versus liberals for years, and the left is a definite minority.

In 2017, there were exactly 4 states that had more liberals than conservatives.

Wyoming, North Dakota and Mississippi Most Conservative

Mark

So, to your highly evolved consumer senses, ALL colleges are the same?

Seems that all the crooks in the Obama/Hillary regime are college educated.

Osama bin Laden was college educated.

These morons are college students.

And most likely Democrats.

You should be so proud.
I'd wager every indicted or admitted crook in the Trump administration is college educated. As of 9/17/2018, more people in the Trump camp – including foreign nationals – have been indicted for felonies than any administration in the last 50 years except Nixon’s. These include seven Americans and 28 foreign nationals. And that was 5 months ago. You should be very proud.

It is not unusual for "hive" people to register in a party. Truth is, there has been polling done on the number of conservatives versus liberals for years, and the left is a definite minority.

Mark
All 3 together have 1/2 the population of Brooklyn, NY.

Look at the entire link, especially the graph with the 50 states listed.

Mark

Mark
All 3 together have 1/2 the population of Brooklyn, NY.

Look at the entire link, especially the graph with the 50 states listed.

Mark
I did and, admittedly was surprised to see more people identify being conservative. I think it speaks to the ability of the GOP to frighten us. "Liberals want to take your guns", "Liberals want open borders", etc. more than the success of GOP policies.

If you recall, during the debate over the tax cut, Republican leaders continually insisted the tax cuts would be popular, and if enacted into law would provide the basis for their candidates to campaign. But the tax cuts remain unpopular, and Republicans have stopped talking about them.

Josh Green has obtained internal Republican survey data, which includes the hilarious finding that Republican voters refuse to believe Democrats might win Congress. More pertinently, it reveals that voters are not actually onboard with the party agenda. The survey found “increasing funding for veterans’ mental health services, strengthening and preserving Medicare and Social Security, and reforming the student loan system all scored higher than Trump’s favored subjects of tax cuts, border security, and preserving the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency.”

If you subscribe to leecross' RW ideas they are unproven and have proven unpopular. If you don't I apologize.

And where do you come up with that conclusion as I have only been posting here recently

And where do you come up with that conclusion as I have only been posting here recently
Unpopular ideas:

According to the results of an ABC News and Washington Post poll released Sunday morning, 42 percent of Americans support a wall. That is up from 34 percent one year ago and a previous high of 37 percent in 2017.

With 54 percent, the majority of Americans polled still oppose building a border wall

Unpopular ideas:

According to the results of an ABC News and Washington Post poll released Sunday morning, 42 percent of Americans support a wall. That is up from 34 percent one year ago and a previous high of 37 percent in 2017.

With 54 percent, the majority of Americans polled still oppose building a border wall

And what is my stance on a wall?

You can't possibly know because I have never stated it.

Forum List

Back