Are Rocks Alive And Can Stones Die?

Yes. Once the world was one of living rock but then the god of the horn took over. He slew Amarl and all the rocks froze. They dream in isolation. Our world is built on them.

Is the Earth "alive"? What of the Sun? Or black holes?

To many the answer is rather obvious. To others... it seems to encourage the reevaluation of one's definition of "life"...

It appears I was wrong.

The universe was created by a god known as The Horn. It was a world of rock, in which stones and mountains were alive. However, The Horn was killed by another god, Ameeshoth, who proceeded to remake the universe, imprisoning the rocks (still sentient) in their current existence.

Sadly, Ameeshoth was later attacked and destroyed by a gang of Revisionary gods.

so yes, the stones are alive. Not much of a life. They are not aware of anything.

Uh...just a thought.
---
I'll have fun with this in a more serious fashion ..,
The answer is RELATIVE to your definition and perspective.

If one defines "Alive" as matter having a "structural system" like plants, animals, archaea, and bacteria, then YES, rocks are "alive" and eventually "die" or deconstruct.
:)

If you define "Alive" as able to reproduce itself "more quickly" in a biological fashion, then your answer is NO.

Uh...just a thought.

I think they just changed their arrangement. When graphite is made into diamond, does the graphite dies?
---
Yes, the graphite dies and its carbon is reborn as diamond, with a different "personality" (properties).
The Q is: is either "alive"?
Depends on your definition.
It's all RELATIVE.
:)

New Topics

Forum List

Back