Are Republicans thrilled just 47 people are giving 57% of campaign money?

apples and antelopes; don't let that stop you, information is anathema to the willfully ignorant.

the fact remains Wry.....when Obama spent a Billion Dollars to get a 400,000 dollar a year job....that didnt raise any questions?......

Are democrats thrilled when 100 percent of them hate the first amendment except when it comes to their free speech?

Hate the first amendment? How you figure? Just becaue a few ultra rich AMericans can fund a Presidential election all by themselves, how is that "hating the First Amendment?

But let me ask you; if you could give millions and millions of your dollars to Mitt, and he were elected, would you ask for any Presidentail favors or considerations?

Where do you think obama's tax dollar supported stimulus went in 2009?

That's an easy one.

House GOP: No hypocrisy in seeking stimulus dollars after voting against bill

Hypocrisy Alert: Republicans take credit for the stimulus plan after they voted against it

After Voting No, Republicans Tout Funds they received from Stimulus

Republican hypocrites vote no on stimulus but take money and credit for 'good policy'

These Republicans just don't seem to know what their leaders are doing. Why is that? Bad reporting from Fox?

apples and antelopes; don't let that stop you, information is anathema to the willfully ignorant.

I'll take that as a "no". :lol:

You may take it anyway you like it, the simple fact is thousands of supporters of Obama sent in small checks, there influence was small; under a hundred have sent big checks to Romney, their influence has been large (as anyone who is listening to Gov. Romney's stump speech understands).

A vote for Romney is a vote for Plutocracy.

a vote for anyone of these jerks is a vote for rich people once again......telling you how its going to be.....

You may take it anyway you like it, the simple fact is thousands of supporters of Obama sent in small checks, there influence was small; under a hundred have sent big checks to Romney, their influence has been large (as anyone who is listening to Gov. Romney's stump speech understands).

A vote for Romney is a vote for Plutocracy.

Hack-tastic

First of all Obama has out-raised Romney in both small contributors as well as the large ones who write the big fat checks. Overall Obama (to date) has raised around twice as much dough as Romney.

2012 Presidential Race | OpenSecrets

What your quibbling about is the percentage difference between the two's income. Well over half of Obama's income comes from large donors, while in Romney's case it's closer to seventy five percent or more. (so far)

!!! Point missed. It is not only the amount donated, it is who donated. Consider who needs to influence the president? A Movie Mogul or a Coal/Oil Mogul?

As November comes closer watch for those differences to come closer together (especially after the conventions). Small donors are no longer dividing up their donations and a growing number will start paying attention to the race.

If you think we are not in a Plutocracy now, but "a vote for Romney" will put us over the edge and bring one about... you are a hack. I happen to believe we are a democratic Republic and will remain one whoever wins. My vote is not for sale at any price.

We are a Plutocracy now, one which the Supreme Court anointed in CU v. FEC. Voting for Romney simply puts the Fox in charge of the Hen House.

and voting for Obama just keeps the Snake in the Hen House....

After reading these three pages, I have proof that the ones calling themselves Repugs or Cons on this board, are the stupidiest fuking people on the planet.

From what was written, IF the Rethugs on here were to give millions and millions of dollars to Romneys campaign, YOU WOULDN'T EVEN ASK FOR A LITTLE FAVOR?

How fuking stupid are you people. Why the hell you think hundreds of million are being given to Mitts campaign. Favor is the answer.

If I could give millions to Obama, you damn well better believe I would want something in return.

I swear, you rethugs are stupid

so its different on the left?.....Franco and Dean and Dudley say that if a Lefty Billionaire gives as much as a Righty Billionaire,they are doing it because they care about us poor fucking slobs....i dont see any difference.....Rich People are Rich people and if push comes to shove rich people will stick together to protect their wealth.....no matter what their fucking party is.....you and me and yes even Dean are expendable in this Battle.....the Rich sure as hell dont think they are.....

These Republicans just don't seem to know what their leaders are doing. Why is that? Bad reporting from Fox?

how about you Dean?.....how come we NEVER see you here questioning anything any Democrat does?.....all i get out of you whenever i ask is your latest dance routine.....

Hate the first amendment? How you figure? Just becaue a few ultra rich AMericans can fund a Presidential election all by themselves, how is that "hating the First Amendment?

But let me ask you; if you could give millions and millions of your dollars to Mitt, and he were elected, would you ask for any Presidentail favors or considerations?

Where do you think obama's tax dollar supported stimulus went in 2009?

That's an easy one.

House GOP: No hypocrisy in seeking stimulus dollars after voting against bill

Hypocrisy Alert: Republicans take credit for the stimulus plan after they voted against it

After Voting No, Republicans Tout Funds they received from Stimulus

Republican hypocrites vote no on stimulus but take money and credit for 'good policy'

more bullshit from rdemocrat?

Forum List

Back