Are Republicans supporting the rapist over the victim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
In Alabama, you can torture and rape a woman until she gets pregnant and you could go to jail for 10 years.

But if the doctor performs an abortion because she’s out of her mind carrying the child of her torturer and rapist, the doctor could go to prison for 99 years. In other words, he would die in prison.

Right here on the USMB, when I ask who would pay for these unwanted children and these women who will need prenatal care and Republicans here say why should we have to pay anything? She’s the one that had sex.

Can someone explain this Republican Party to me? These are like the worst people I’ve ever heard in my life. They’re like incredibly cruel and mean. Where is this coming from?

I don’t think this is Republicans trying to help anyone. It seems like these are Republicans who are so cruel they’re trying to hurt as many as they can. Am I right? How else do you see this meanness and awful behavior?

And don’t forget their protections for assault weapons and larger magazines. They give every appearance of wanting to protect school shooters.

What happened to compassionate conservative?

What happened to the party of family values and morals?

Can someone explain this to me? Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back