Are Republicans so stupid they cant / wont believe the Cain smear came from the RIGHT

Someone called Cain the Bazooka Joe of Policy matters; He has funny zingers wrapped around a bubblegum center. It's no there there.

Last edited:
I mean you have a republican pollster that came out and said he was there

You have a conservative radio host saying Cain did the same "harrasment" at the station

It came from the Politico...Not Huffpo

Cain is running for the REPUBLICAN NOMINATION!

There isnt one "liberal" hand involved but they cant seem to divert away from their "It's the liberals" excuse for everything. At some point you have to grow up and realize that politics is dirty. Not just the other side...ALL POLITICS.

Let's see, we have a party with zero integrity, where slander and libel are only principles held, where Goebbels is the model for all, where their highest rulers bragged of using "the politics of personal destruction" as a campaign tactic.

Lies, slander, libel, demagoguery - these define the shameful democratic party. So yes, it makes sense to think that the shameful democrats are behind the demagoguery launched against Cain.

:cuckoo:

You're mistaken. Gloria Allred is a registered Democrat in Ventura County. OTOH, she represents people from all walks, because she is a good attorney.

Allred is the lowest manifestation of life on the planet. Allred is a professional extortionist who uses the threat of lawsuits to extort businesses. The basic methodology of Allred is "Pay me or we go to court, I know I can't win but it will cost you big to defend yourself and I'll smear your reputation."

Gloria Allred is a criminal who works in a grey area of the law.

No, she is not, but you are an e-thug who assaults other peoples' characters. You are what you are: deformed in spirit and malign in intent.

Forum List

Back