Are Republicans so stupid they cant / wont believe the Cain smear came from the RIGHT

When a 3rd and 4th start bringing allegations now 20 years later, that is when it becomes a smear.

Gloria Allred is representing the 4th, that is the left. I think it is both personally, and if he was so dumb why don't you guys, whoever, left or right just beat him like a man and talk about his policies.

It's quite easy, but yet they fail at it. A testament to the lackluster politicians and pundits we have on both sides of the aisle. For somebody with the China nuke comment, and a controversial tax plan they sure are struggling and showing an inability to capitalize on what he gives them.

I mean you have a republican pollster that came out and said he was there

You have a conservative radio host saying Cain did the same "harrasment" at the station

It came from the Politico...Not Huffpo

Cain is running for the REPUBLICAN NOMINATION!

There isnt one "liberal" hand involved but they cant seem to divert away from their "It's the liberals" excuse for everything. At some point you have to grow up and realize that politics is dirty. Not just the other side...ALL POLITICS.

Let's see, we have a party with zero integrity, where slander and libel are only principles held, where Goebbels is the model for all, where their highest rulers bragged of using "the politics of personal destruction" as a campaign tactic.

Lies, slander, libel, demagoguery - these define the shameful democratic party. So yes, it makes sense to think that the shameful democrats are behind the demagoguery launched against Cain.

the irony is thick in this one........ why dont you give us a link of "highest rulers bragged of using "the politics of personal destruction" as a campaign tactic."

i think we will find which side uses the "Goebbels model" then.......

next you are going to be telling us it was dems who used push polls to see if people would be bothered if mccain fathered a black child........

Last edited:

You have a conservative radio host saying Cain did the same "harrasment" at the station

There isnt one "liberal" hand involved but they cant seem to divert away from their "It's the liberals" excuse for everything. At some point you have to grow up and realize that politics is dirty. Not just the other side...ALL POLITICS.

Let's see, we have a party with zero integrity, where slander and libel are only principles held, where Goebbels is the model for all, where their highest rulers bragged of using "the politics of personal destruction" as a campaign tactic.

Lies, slander, libel, demagoguery - these define the shameful democratic party. So yes, it makes sense to think that the shameful democrats are behind the demagoguery launched against Cain.

Your comments are risible as usual, simply for grins and chuckles.

Here they go pounding away at the "its all the left wings medias fault" bullshit

the Politico is pretty liberal, and they've run 90 stories before today's story came out.

That said, I won't dismiss the fact that Perry or Romney was probably the source of this litle stinkbomb, and they sat on it until Cain got to the head of the pack.

To which I say, so what? Part of the process is for these guys to beat each other senseless until we are sure they can take the bigger beating in the general.

But Cain's been his own worst enemy here, and he's got no one to blame but himself.

the Politico is pretty liberal, and they've run 90 stories before today's story came out.

That said, I won't dismiss the fact that Perry or Romney was probably the source of this litle stinkbomb, and they sat on it until Cain got to the head of the pack.

To which I say, so what? Part of the process is for these guys to beat each other senseless until we are sure they can take the bigger beating in the general.

But Cain's been his own worst enemy here, and he's got no one to blame but himself.

You didn't read Cain's journalist code of ethics. Isn't that in the same empty book as the politician code of ethics?

You're mistaken. Gloria Allred is a registered Democrat in Ventura County. OTOH, she represents people from all walks, because she is a good attorney.

But who picked the ball up and ran with it.

NEXT!!!

You're mistaken. Gloria Allred is a registered Democrat in Ventura County. OTOH, she represents people from all walks, because she is a good attorney.

She's a clown, not a "good attorney". But she's not a "democratic operative" either.

Gloria Allred has shit to do with what Cain did 20 years ago

REALLY--are you that STUPID to believe that two women were PAID off--and signed some agreement not to say anything about Herman Cain--to now the latest a registered REPUBLICAN female that has a resume as tall as you ARE is lying WHOM HAS two signed affidavits from 2 friends that state she told about this incident when it happened in the 1990's.

I have to ask HOW DUMB ARE YOU?

Seems like it.

And Texas Politics is especially so..... For those who are old enough to remember Bush did the same thing to McCain in South Carolina

What Bush did to McCain in the 2000 S. C. primary

REALLY--are you that STUPID to believe that two women were PAID off--and signed some agreement not to say anything about Herman Cain--to now the latest a registered REPUBLICAN female that has a resume as tall as you ARE is lying WHOM HAS two signed affidavits from 2 friends that state she told about this incident when it happened in the 1990's.

I have to ask HOW DUMB ARE YOU?

Is this one of those word jumble games?

Even if the Cain smear came from a republican it takes the liberal media to magnify it. The media downplayed JFK's infidelity because he was a liberal democrat. The liberal media laughed about Clinton's "bimbo eruption squad" because Clinton was a liberal democrat. The liberal media pretends outrage about alleged 30 year old sexual harassment because Cain has the nerve to be a Black conservative.

Seems like it.

Bull-shit--Herman Cain is a skirt chaser--get over it. When he wasn't running for elected office the freakin restaurant association had to pay off women.

Last edited:
Even if the Cain smear came from a republican it takes the liberal media to magnify it. The media downplayed JFK's infidelity because he was a liberal democrat. The liberal media laughed about Clinton's "bimbo eruption squad" because Clinton was a liberal democrat. The liberal media pretends outrage about alleged 30 year old sexual harassment because Cain has the nerve to be a Black conservative.

:lol:

Isnt easy to say the liberal media did it? Especially when you consider every channel and newspaper that isnt owned by Murdoch is liberal oh tin foil hatted one.

Forum List

Back