Are Republicans so stupid they cant / wont believe the Cain smear came from the RIGHT

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
I mean you have a republican pollster that came out and said he was there

You have a conservative radio host saying Cain did the same "harrasment" at the station

It came from the Politico...Not Huffpo

Cain is running for the REPUBLICAN NOMINATION!

There isnt one "liberal" hand involved but they cant seem to divert away from their "It's the liberals" excuse for everything. At some point you have to grow up and realize that politics is dirty. Not just the other side...ALL POLITICS.

You have a conservative radio host saying Cain did the same "harrasment" at the station

There isnt one "liberal" hand involved but they cant seem to divert away from their "It's the liberals" excuse for everything. At some point you have to grow up and realize that politics is dirty. Not just the other side...ALL POLITICS.

To be considered a "smear", wouldn't all of the allegations have to be false? IF they are all false, why did Cain change his story so many times on the allegations? Cain would have been much better off just owning up to being the egomaniacal SOB that he is/was...

It just goes to show how fruitless that "left wing media bias" meme was to begin with.

And the short, direct answer to your question is...yes. :cool:

Last edited:
Of course the story came from the right.

Theres a couple of folks who worked with Cain either at the Restaurant outfit or worked on his campaign when he was running for Gov of GA.

Both now work for Rick Perry.

Coincidence?? Not hardly.

Theres a couple of folks who worked with Cain either at the Restaurant outfit or worked on his campaign when he was running for Gov of GA.

BUMPER+GOT+PROOF.PNG

Well, well, well....a twinkle of honesty from the hard-right.

The world's coming to an end indeed. :clap2:

Let's see, we have a party with zero integrity, where slander and libel are only principles held, where Goebbels is the model for all, where their highest rulers bragged of using "the politics of personal destruction" as a campaign tactic.

Lies, slander, libel, demagoguery - these define the shameful democratic party. So yes, it makes sense to think that the shameful democrats are behind the demagoguery launched against Cain.

Im a cain supporter and from day one I said it came from either Perry or Romeny with it more likely being the perry camp.

He scares the republican establishment because he is the Tea Party darling. The republican establishment dislikes and fears the teaparty and that same dislike and fear could have definately motivated them to try and diminish cain.

the left has the same motivation but I think they would have waited until it was down to just two or 3 canidates for sure before bothering.

The story couldn't have been leaked from anybody else BUT the right.

If the Clinton administration taught us one thing it was that the left has no qualms with harassment or any other behavior of a sexual nature.

:eusa_shhh:

Let's see, we have a party with zero integrity, where slander and libel are only principles held, where Goebbels is the model for all, where their highest rulers bragged of using "the politics of personal destruction" as a campaign tactic.

Lies, slander, libel, demagoguery - these define the shameful democratic party. So yes, it makes sense to think that the shameful democrats are behind the demagoguery launched against Cain.

Put on your big boy pants and see that both parties use dirty tricks. Stop being such a drama queen. Goebbels? Really?

Im a cain supporter and from day one I said it came from either Perry or Romeny with it more likely being the perry camp.

He scares the republican establishment because he is the Tea Party darling. The republican establishment dislikes and fears the teaparty and that same dislike and fear could have definately motivated them to try and diminish cain.

the left has the same motivation but I think they would have waited until it was down to just two or 3 canidates for sure before bothering.

More honesty from the rabid RWers of USMB!?!?!! *GASP!!!* :eek:

Well, well, well....a twinkle of honesty from the hard-right.

The world's coming to an end indeed. :clap2:

Cain was leading in the polls and beating Perry quite handily.

Not hard to figure especially when folks who work for Perry used to work for or with Cain.

Hard right?? Me?? Not hardly.

Forum List

Back