Are Republicans rebuilding American Hate Groups?

Maybe just a quick look at the contributors. It's always a clue to me how a thread will progress. This one definitely needs to be tossed into the flame zone. Nothing like a juicy subject that DARES to paint cons into a bad spot and out come the usual members of the herd with their crapulent euphemisms, totally derailing the subject.
i seem to remember Maggie you were in that thread that i am talking about....you even said to me that you never have seen me go off like i did on Rinata,that i am USUALLY not that way.....and i pointed out its just her defense of the State Legislature and pinning it on Arnold that pissed me off,because that is how so many in this state seem to see things.....its all Arnie,the Legislature is doing ok...so lets keep voting them in....and of course Rinata says im full of shit,never happened.....Meister remembers he was there....

defending Arnie

Not all haters are repubs and not all repubs are haters. Unfortunately much of today's hatred comes from the left. In any case, here is a profile of the 21st Century hater:

EXCLUSIVE: FDNY EMS Lt. Timothy Dluhos sent out racist, anti-Semitic tweets as "Bad Lieutenant," using an image of Hitler as his profile photo - NYPOST.com

He’s a bigot — and a blubbering crybaby.

EMS Lt. Timothy Dluhos, 34, uses an image of Hitler for his profile photo and “Bad Lieutenant” as his online name as he spews a barrage of racist, sexist, anti-Semitic and anti-Asian comments.

The FDNY boss proudly posed with Mayor Bloomberg during a 2009 ceremony but hatefully calls Hizzoner “King Jew” and “King Heeb” on Twitter.

Dluhos, who works at EMS Station 57 in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, dropped to the ground sobbing Friday when The Post confronted him outside his Staten Island home.

“There has got to be a lot worse out there than me,” he insisted.

http://www.maxwell.syr.edu/uploadedFiles/news/Hate.pdf?n=1599

The annual tally the by Southern Law Center shows 926 hate groups, with Texas and California, one and two - a 50% increase over 2000.

6 officers have been murdered by those claiming to hate Obama.

Hate groups active in all but two states, Hawaii and oddly enough, Alaska.

The PDF is large and takes a while to download.

If you are not able to access the PDF, click on:

maxwell study on us hate groups - Google Search

and scroll down to (PDF) Hate Groups

I doubt anyone will try to count all of the cops killed by those who love Obama.

Dluhos, who works at EMS Station 57 in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, dropped to the ground sobbing Friday when The Post confronted him outside his Staten Island home.

“There has got to be a lot worse out there than me,” he insisted.

I'd wager he'd get the majority of the vote as a completely unknown noob....

~S~

Forum List

Back