Are Republicans Proud of Their Party?

We've gone from Palin not knowing why there was a North and South Korea to a GOP member heckling the President during a speech to Clint Eastwood talking to a chair to the current leader of the pack of GOP hopefuls giving out an opponent's private cell number.

At what point do you guys jump ship?

Since the leader of the Democratic Party, Barack Obama, thought there were 57 States in the US...chastised the Supreme Court members sitting before him during a State of the Union address and didn't have a problem with progressives over at the IRS giving confidential information about conservatives to their political enemies...I'm wondering why you think the Democrats are better than the Republicans?

We've gone from Palin not knowing why there was a North and South Korea to a GOP member heckling the President during a speech to Clint Eastwood talking to a chair to the current leader of the pack of GOP hopefuls giving out an opponent's private cell number.

Die hard Republicans will always be die hard Republicans. Die hard Democrats will always be die hard Democrats. Yes, it's true, some do switch from time to time. But, as a general rule, once a Republican, always a Republican. And, the same holds true for Democrats. You can NOT reason with either side, it's almost impossible. Both sides seem not to be able to use common sense and simple logic.

View attachment 46065 View attachment 46066

Not sure what (if any) point you had.
There are nutjobs in all Parties. I remember Sheila Jackson Lee asked if one of the rovers would see the flag we left on Mars. #SMH

But on a national stage, you don't see Democrats doing shit like betting other candidates during a debate $10,000. Or, at the national convention, thinking it's a good idea to have an actor talking to a chair. Or putting rules into the debate structure that basically torpedoes the candidacies of those who don't make it to what is even being called "the grown up's table" thus further demeaning them. LOL.
The point is that both sides are the same, no difference. Neither side is any better, nor any worse than the other.

One party is behaving at a political party; the other is not. Pretty much my point. Do you agree?
My point is that there is no differences between the two parties.

Far from perfect, but better than 90 percent of the Democrts.

Since the leader of the Democratic Party, Barack Obama, thought there were 57 States in the US...
A gaffe on a campaign stop that you guys have tried to trump up into something for 6 years now. Keep trying...someday you may amount to something err,sorry "it" may amount to something.

chastised the Supreme Court members sitting before him during a State of the Union address
Chastised? He stated a disagreement with a decision.

and didn't have a problem with progressives over at the IRS giving confidential information about conservatives to their political enemies...
You'll have to elaborate on this one.

I'm wondering why you think the Democrats are better than the Republicans?

The Dems are acting like a political party. The GOP actions look like a boy scout troop trying to elect a Sargent at Arms

Since the leader of the Democratic Party, Barack Obama, thought there were 57 States in the US...
A gaffe on a campaign stop that you guys have tried to trump up into something for 6 years now. Keep trying...someday you may amount to something err,sorry "it" may amount to something.

chastised the Supreme Court members sitting before him during a State of the Union address

and didn't have a problem with progressives over at the IRS giving confidential information about conservatives to their political enemies...

The Dems are acting like a political party. The GOP actions look like a boy scout troop trying to elect a Sargent at Arms

Since when?

Since when?

2007/2008.

My party is against butchering innocent babies for organs to sell. Your party makes excuses for it. Which will hurt you in 2016.

Instead it's for going into countries and getting loads of people killed, and allowing a group like ISIS to come to the fore. Well done. But at least you saved some babies so they can be born into poverty and breed into hardened criminals so you can stick them in prison.
If you get real lucky they'll join the army and become cannon fodder in Iran.

"Are Republicans Proud of Their Party?"

Republicans could be proud of their party again if they ever found the courage to reject the ignorance, extremism, and stupidity that now dominates the GOP.

If Rs are proud, they aren't too smart...same applies to D's, but you can't see it.

Are you proud of yours?

I am not a member of any political party.
Liar liar pantsuit on fire.

The GOP has become about as bad as the Democrats. There is very little difference.... they've settled on "hey, we're bad, just not as bad as them".

Whatever.
Big difference between parties. If gore won no alito or Roberts on the supreme Court.

Finally....someone gets it.

Fiscally there isnt much difference. Both are clueless on spending. Both are even more out of touch in believing their Party is somehow the that "gets it". Values is where they differ

Are you proud of yours?

I am not a member of any political party.
Liar liar pantsuit on fire.

A childish response from an under-developed mind

The GOP has become about as bad as the Democrats. There is very little difference.... they've settled on "hey, we're bad, just not as bad as them".

Whatever.

Still better than democrats though.
Not by much, but yes we are better.

At least some still have morals.
Dems have none.
To me, morals are daycare for children, school lunches, health care, a living wage, cancer screening, education. All things Republicans are against. No wonder Republicans couldn't recognize a moral if it slapped them in the face.

Bottom line is results.
I'm putting my chips on Trump.

Trump 2016!

Whatever.
Big difference between parties. If gore won no alito or Roberts on the supreme Court.

Finally....someone gets it.

Fiscally there isnt much difference. Both are clueless on spending. Both are even more out of touch in believing their Party is somehow the that "gets it". Values is where they differ
Democrats spend on things that make money. Like education and infrastructure. Republicans just work to redistribute the wealth of the nation to the top 1%. You can't name something they built under the last three Republican Presidents. Unless it's deficits.

Whatever.

Still better than democrats though.
Not by much, but yes we are better.

At least some still have morals.
Dems have none.
I wouldn't want GOP morals. I think cutting daycare, health care, student lunches is horrible.

Yeah, but killing babies and selling their body parts is cool... you lefties are a sick bunch.

Forum List

Back