Are Republicans Paranoid, Or Jealous?

Sheman's entire existance is one of never-ending idiocy.... combined with a healthy dose of Crayolas and hilighters.

I like to watch true attempts are idiocy
.....And, I DO appreciate every opportunity you've afforded me!!!!

92.gif

"In 1982, a Pentacostal fanatic, General Efrain Rios Montt, staged a coup in Guatemala, with strong support from the U.S. "Moral Majority." He carried out genocidal campaigns against Mayan villagers, killing an estimated 200,000 people. In the middle of this campaign, Reagan personally met Rios Montt to praise him as a "man of great personal integrity and commitment."

:cuckoo:

many lies have been spoken against Reagan.....
....Yet, CLARITY PREVAILS!!!!!!!!!

:clap2:

"Economist Mark Weisbrot says the adulation in the wake of Reagan's death is natural.

"Past presidents look a lot better when compared to the present," he told BBC News Online.

Even Richard Nixon - forced to resign in disgrace - was remembered as a great statesman when he died, rather than as the architect of Watergate, said Mr Weisbrot, of the liberal Center for Economic and Policy Research.

But he is unreserved in his own evaluation of Reagan, dismissing his economic policies as "mostly a failure" and accusing him of backing governments that engaged in systematic rape and torture.

He was scathing over the Reagan administration's backing for anti-Communist Guatemalan strongman Efrain Rios Montt, who led the Central American country during some of the worst human rights abuses of its 36-year-long civil war.

"Congress required him to certify that [Guatemala] was improving human rights, which he did. Reagan was praising Rios Montt when there were systematic rapes and tortures going on," he said."

Forum List

Back